***The Official Rangers vs. Bheggars Thread***

Muff

That was awful-we should have killed that game off after the penalty was dispatched. The urgency that was needed was lacking big time-in fact there was no urgency. What must the players think when they are, I am guessing, told to sit back and soak up the 'pressure' of a ten man opposition. It truly baffles me.

bar the first 10mins when we played them off the park we were useless. Sat back and invited them onto us. If we had been pushing out brown wouldnt have scored for starters. Think it was davis he curled it round, all he had to do was step out a foot or 2 and brown wouldnt have been able to do that.

No lie, and it was because...wait for it...we bloody pressured them and didn't give them any time on the ball. I'm just bashing my heid against the wall here - a blind, deif man who doesn't even know what a football is would be able to figure this out. EVERYONE in the f***ing universe can, but our management and players are clueless about it! HOW can this be?!!!

That second half was physically painful to watch. Walters management was a disgrace, is it possible for a team to sit any further back?! Why Diouf and Jelavic were taken off I don't think anyone knows. Naisy should have been hooked much earlier, was shocking in the second half. I hate to say it but we raelly need big Jig back before the end of the season baecause Edu can't cope in midfield no matter who is in with him.

On the plus-side, McGregor was fantastic, Ness looked good yet again and took his goal well and Davis is back to his best, thought he did really well today.

yes and then we took jela and diouf off...horrific decision

Yeah, one of many these days sadly, For me its the midfield that has really struggled this season. Worse teams than them have outplayed us in the middle. Poor

I didn't see the first half but we must have been better. Really awful performance and poor tactics which amazingly ended in a draw. We did have our chances to win it then Shagger kept us in it. It was a cracking cup-tie but unfortunately also an embarrassing one, if you're a bear. Being so far away I can't get enough games v septic so the positive for me today is another one. Walter, wake up. Give us something to shout about.

Oh, naismith is a twat for his stupid dive but Scott Brown really is a fucking wanker.

Just back from the game and very very disappointed.

We really need new blood in our team but where do we find the money. The bank has to release its grip or we will really slide into decline.

That dirty scroat lennon celebrating on the pitch, no dignity, just wish Walter would run out and drop kick the bastard.

How the f-ck can walter get it so wrong !!

Is he so scared of losing he will sit back and defend against a 10 man team when we are 2-1 up ??

If he had gone on the attack second half we would have won comfortably !

Fuckin hell I am so gutted about todays performance. Some players realy have to up their performances or we aint going to win anything !!

How the f-ck can walter get it so wrong !!

Is he so scared of losing he will sit back and defend against a 10 man team when we are 2-1 up ??

If he had gone on the attack second half we would have won comfortably !

Fuckin hell I am so gutted about todays performance. Some players realy have to up their performances or we aint going to win anything !!

Where have been for the past season and a half?

Walters undoing all his great work by being stubborn with his tactics.

Wonder if anything will be made of objects being thrown?

Diouf from the corner for the first goal, had to stop due to coins being lobbed at him. Whittaker while celebrating also had objects thrown at him...

Or what about the smokes that that mob managed to sneak by the police. Thought it was a crackdown? More like talking out their crack. Fuckin scum. Get away with whatever they want, on and off the pitch.