***The Official Rangers vs. Bheggars Thread***

Muff

I'm enjoying Scott Browns shit attempts to wind Diouf up because Diouf just keeps taking the piss with outlandish pieces of skill and leaves him looking like a drooling lego eater.

It's hilarious to watch mate

Had to laugh, commentator says Kayal is a hardman then Boughy chops him, wasn't looking so hard then was he.

It shows, if we take the game to them and attack them we can damage them, if we sit back and let them have possession they can be dangerous. We need to go out in the 2nd half and kill off and give bitter lemon more to whine about.

Without wanting to sound like i care, i would've been absolutely seething had McGregor been sent off for that. Naismith was heading into a near impossible angle and Majstorovic was back. Not going to look a gifthorse in the mouth though

Jelavic has been magnificent. To all those who don't understand why Boyd and this season's Miller got pelters despite scoring loads of goals, that's why.

We really should leave no doubt 2nd half. You could see even towards the end of that half we are still allowing Celtc the ball, we will make the man advantage count for fuck all if we continue like that. We really should start to control the game a bit better 2nd half. Throw Weiss on at some point and go for the Jugular! :)

Without wanting to sound like i care, i would've been absolutely seething had McGregor been sent off for that. Naismith was heading into a near impossible angle and Majstorovic was back. Not going to look a gifthorse in the mouth though

Jelavic has been magnificent. To all those who don't understand why Boyd and this season's Miller got pelters despite scoring loads of goals, that's why.

The onus is on the keeper to realise that though, rather than making cynical fouls. If he had any sense he would have withdrawn from his challenge, knowing that Naisy was never going to score.