El Hadji Diouf

nik2402

Was in karbon for a bit last night, had the car as I have work at 9 this morning. Spotted Diouf swaggering about with a bottle of champagne. Not acceptable with us having a game on Saturday unless of course he's injured but I ain't seen that anywhere! I likeftge way he's started his gets career but this sort of shite ain't what we need from him

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in karbon for a bit last night, had the car as I have work at 9 this morning. Spotted Diouf swaggering about with a bottle of champagne. Not acceptable with us having a game on Saturday unless of course he's injured but I ain't seen that anywhere! I likeftge way he's started his gets career but this sort of shite ain't what we need from him

FFS get a grip its Thursday a full day and a half till the match against Motherwell. Cut the guy some slack would you

This is more of Walters old fashion mentality coming through. If he knows about it that is, which is questionable. Maybe a mid-week tipple is ok now and then, but I don't buy the having a drink with the lads mentality. They are professional sports men. If they wanted to bevvy every other day they should have chosen a different occupation. I wonder how often Arse Wenger let's his boys out to play?

After a game yes

On a Thursday night = big no from me

football has changed so much now and it's all about sports science and how you conduct yourself

I think they have every right to go out and get pished but certainly not so close to the game this wknd

Do you honestly think the papers wouldn't be all over this if it were true? They would use any excuse to have a dig at him. Personally I'm not convinced, someone might be at it, or it might be mistaken identity.

A couple of glasses I would have no problem with, if he falling over drunk then I'd say there's a problem.

Fucking hell...it's no wonder Scottish football is so retarded when you see the attitude of people to drink. No professional athlete should ever be getting pissed.

I think that is one of the reasons Scottish football is retarded, our viewpoint on the sauce! Fair enough once and a while, but smashed every week is not sustainable for a pro. There are clear levels between us an other top leagues. A lot of that is to do with money to attract players, but our fitness and health developement is severely lacking.

It's more of a generalisation of the Scottish game than about Diouf. Who I doubt would be out so soon. I'm just highlighting an already present issue.

U go to Karbon, that tells me all I need to know about u.

What does u driving there cause uve got work today have to do with this pish story?

If I was Diouf i'd hace been swaggering about with 2 bottles.

Lol, he has to set the mood. It was a cold, dark, windy eve, in the heart of the perilous city....