Schalke 04 v Valencia

Tottenham v AC Milan

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Bayern Munich v Inter Milan

Man Utd v Marseille

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Chelsea v FC Copenhagen

Real Madrid v Lyon

Apart from Arsenal v Barcelona, which tie is everyone looking forward to?

Cassano , Robinho and Pato ? there is only going to be one outcome from the Spurs games and it aint a Spurs victory ...

Om can give Man Utd a good as well

Lyon V Real will also be a good game .

Als hope Arsenal keep the head and don't lose the battle before they go on the park this time

Arsenal v Barca

Spurs v AC Milan

Real v Lyon.

Also, Inter v Bayern should be interesting along with Kobenhavn and Chelsea. Inter and Bayern is a repeat of last years final whereas Kobenhavn could really upset the odds against Chelsea.

Cassano , Robinho and Pato ? there is only going to be one outcome from the Spurs games and it aint a Spurs victory ...

Om can give Man Utd a good as well

Lyon V Real will also be a good game .

Als hope Arsenal keep the head and don't lose the battle before they go on the park this time

Cassano is cup tied along with Urby Emanuelson and Mark Van Bommel.

Quite looking forward to the spurs game, they just need to watch at the san siro as they can go a bit wayward away from home ! ac do have injury problems though and some players cup-tied so should be a good game, think copenhagen might beat chelsea in denmark but can't see much else but about a 4-0 win at the bridge for chelsea, couple other good game in there as well and I hope lyon dump real out again but seriously doubt they will.

Best thing about Arsenal and Barca playing each other is you know it won't be a let down in terms of goals and entertainment, unlike so many other big fixtures often are.

Other than that, Spurs - Milan should be pretty good and I'm intrigued to see Man Utd V Marseille + I think it would be hilarious to see Lyon put out Real.

AC Milan v Tottenham (Home Win)

Valencia v Schalke 04(Away Win)

Arsenal v Barcelona(Draw)

Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk(Away Win)

FC Copenhagen v Chelsea(Away Win)

Lyon v Real Madrid(Home Win)

Inter Milan v Bayern Munich(Home Win)

Marseille v Man Utd(Away Win)

:wink:

I really think Spurs could go far this season in Europe. If they could get a score draw in the San Siro, the ties theres to win at the Lane. In terms of their first team side, theres not a massive difference between them and most teams in the Champions League. If they beat Milan and get an supposed "wee" team in the next round, we could well be seeing Spurs in the semis :sherlock:

I'm kinda cheering on Copenhagen. Always good to see a team from outside the 'big five' leagues in the latter rounds.

The trophy has Barca's name written on it already. Only team, for me, that could challenge is AC Milan with the mighty Antonio Cassano.

I'm kinda cheering on Copenhagen. Always good to see a team from outside the 'big five' leagues in the latter rounds.

The trophy has Barca's name written on it already. Only team, for me, that could challenge is AC Milan with the mighty Antonio Cassano.

He'll be busy cheering from the sidelines since he's cup tied. :(