Missing a game against them.........

MisterC

So on Sunday I have had the bite the bullet and not watch the game as uni work for once must come first. I cannot remember the last time I missed a game against them either by being there or on TV. But surely to goodness I must have missed one at some point, possibly the 05/06 season when I was in Calgary and OF games kicked off at 5.30am and I may have slept in for one of them probably from too much :beer1:. Anyway, I'm rambling now so I may as well get to the punchline, when was the last game against them you missed for whatever reason and how did you cope with it?

if your Uni work's so urgent and important wtf are you doing on the interweb?

Exactly. Maybe if you wernt on here all the time writing posta and begging for tickets you might have finished some of your work.or why dont you just get up an hour earlier and take a break to watch the game

So on Sunday I have had the bite the bullet and not watch the game as uni work for once must come first. I cannot remember the last time I missed a game against them either by being there or on TV. But surely to goodness I must have missed one at some point, possibly the 05/06 season when I was in Calgary and OF games kicked off at 5.30am and I may have slept in for one of them probably from too much :beer1:. Anyway, I'm rambling now so I may as well get to the punchline, when was the last game against them you missed for whatever reason and how did you cope with it?

:dry: no excuse..im up that early for some of the games..

:pipe:

Can't remember the last time I missed one. I think I missed a good bit of the 6-2 defeat at the piggery because of football.

I don't think I would be able to cope if I was to miss one. I would be checking my phone every minute, phoning people, trying to find it on TV somewehere... I would be a wreck.

I tell a lie actually I missed an OF game once when I was at school and working weekends at M&S, my girlfriend at the time recorded it for me so I went round and watched it after without knowing the score. Kind of knew we'd won though cause I stopped at KFC on the way and there was a tim in the queue not looking too pleased :lol:

Since I've been following the gers I've always either attended the OF games or watched on tv.

Ive swap shifts, cancelled Things with birds (inc current) through the yrs and pulled sickies. I can't not watch it or go to the game, the thought makes me feel ill. The only time that I've ever not attended or watched was when they beat us 6-2 iirc, advocaat had just arrived. I remember listening to it on a my wee pocket radio in a shopping centre (my mum dragged me round the shops) in Manchester. I can't mind why we were in Manchester but since then you'll understand why it's so important that I have to at least watch it on tv

I had to listen to 1 a few years back on the radio due to work,it was the most brtual 90 mins ever! Never again

I have done this once when i was 9 or 10,don't know why i wasn't watching it? but it was shite listening to it on the radio.

the rest i have either watched on the telly or been at.