***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Said at the time that the 2nd Jan game was the one that would cost us the league, they got confidence with that win. TBH we were far to overconfident beforehand thinking we would hammer them. That was the turning point. Also said selling Miller would play a part in loosing the league and I still stand by that. Too many folk on here were happy to spout "its just one result, in Walter we trust, blah blah blah" Can actually see us being 4 or 5 points behind the tims in the league come the end of the season

I know a lot of die-hards will deny it, but losing Miller was a huge blow.

I did fear it, but to see it actually happening again is hard to take. Pinned back, bullied in midfield, Jelavic isolated, awful long balls, no movement. outfought and outclassed in every department. Shocking. The shape is not working, why can't you see that Walter. Feel sorry for :jelavic: stuck up there with nothing to work with. Piss poor Walter, yes I am looking at you.

I totally agree mate I'm actually feeling sick watching those mhanky funds take the piss out of us like this

ma nephew is terrified cuz im going mental at the tv. all i want is some determination, desire to win a ball. and play 2 up top! give them something to do! diouf is ending up in our half and just then played jelavic the ball down the flank where majstorovic ushered him out. what use is diouf in our own half playin the ball to sole striker down the flank??

Edu Naismith : wiess lafferty

Fucking sort out the back line and fire up fir second half support jela

2:4 final result.

Come on rangers!

Drugs are bad.

As long as Weir is part of that back line we will continue to get exposed.

The longer the game goes, the deeper we will sit and the more space Celtic will get in the middle of the park.

If he is putting Lafferty on, that means he isn't changing the formation. All that's going to happen is Lafferty will play behind Jelavic, just like Naismith was.

Healy would be a better choice, and we can play with two strikers.

Weiss might be a good change too.

We can't just do a straight swap and keep on going at this rate.

Come on Walter.

Your right the system wont change if you threatened to shoot Walter Smith he still wouldn't change his fucking negative tactics I'd get Weiss and Healy on we're being taken apart with the formation we're playing we're as well going for it put up a fight for fuck sake, someone should take most of those players aside and tell them how important this game is no fucking heart in the team oh for a Barry Ferguson :(

fucking awfull not tested that bombscare goalie once

jelavic looks unfit and disilusioned and is gettting fuck all to work with

naismith and diouf created fuck all why the fuck did we not play weiss instead of naismith

as far as i'm concerned, that trophy is going to them because our so called managment can't see what we all see, weir is passed it, davis is shit, edu is hopless, papac and whittaker don't want to sprint up and down the flanks.

the way this is going it could well end up 6-0 to those taigish cunts, and i can't bare to stomach that