Right own up who's threatenin mad lenny ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it lemmon making the threats to him self.

Split personality after his recent depression leads to suicidal tendancies ie threatening to shoot his self.

Steaming and full of anti-depressants, he phones his pal Gaylord Spiers, and tells him he wants to top his self, Spiers then makes up the whole bullets to lemmon, death threats stories, so that he can tell the whole world that HE wad right, and the big bad Rangers fans are behind this, 911 attacks, ufo sightings, global warming etc etc.

A David Healy injury time winner, he then plays the flute, whilst Diouf stands infront of Brown finger to his mouth. The Rangers fans belt out the Billy Boys and then a sniper shoots Lennon in the napper. Amen.

My perfect day.

Brought a smile to my face :D

Kin jist imagine Inspector Morse efter the 10th murder in Oxford in 2 days turnin roon and sayin Lewis "Things have turned seriously nasty'' wee lenny's been threatened !.

:sherlock:

Would be difficult considering Morse is dead

:craphead:

Maybe they cannae get a 'SOURCE' fur potholes ? Personally a wid fill them and wee lenny in ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

Fuck! You better watch it,BD...Ah've jist been reported tae the mods fur bein' a bigot and a sectarianist, so if you keep gauin' ye'll be oot oan yer schuch fur such politically incorrect patter. :lol:

Would love to see Lemon in his wee wheelchair tryin to bark ot orders and healy rocks up and puts the chair on the ground n lemons jst sitting staring up at the sky like a stranded turtle :D

Fuck! You better watch it,BD...Ah've jist been reported tae the mods fur bein' a bigot and a sectarianist, so if you keep gauin' ye'll be oot oan yer schuch fur such politically incorrect patter. :lol:

Whoever it wiz that reported ye should be banned herewith ! ;):sherlock:

I reckon it lemmon making the threats to him self.

Split personality after his recent depression leads to suicidal tendancies ie threatening to shoot his self.

Steaming and full of anti-depressants, he phones his pal Gaylord Spiers, and tells him he wants to top his self, Spiers then makes up the whole bullets to lemmon, death threats stories, so that he can tell the whole world that HE wad right, and the big bad Rangers fans are behind this, 911 attacks, ufo sightings, global warming etc etc.

In all seriousness now, the only bullet lemon will be getting is his birds 12inch rubber bullet up the arse the night, you couldnae make it up with this cunt, lemon is more than capable of imploding himself, all the more funnier if you ask me.