Anyone who doesn't think we missed Miller today is deluded.

laudrupforever

Sorry, but had we had a front two of Miller and Jela today, and since he left, I'd be willing to bet we'd have won the 2-2 game and at the worst, scored today.

We were still woeful defensively, but the fact remains that Jela was more isolated than the bar of soap in the home dressing room today.

Never mind eh, we still got £400k.

Miller is and was as useless as anyone playing up front himself.

He would have made no difference.

Tactics and team selection cost us not the loss of Miller.

Yeah, but Smith probably would have played Miller and Jelavic upfront.

Miller and Jelavic would be a lethal partnership, but we don't have both so there is nothing we can do. Plus there is no guarantee Miller would have scored today, I don't think 1 player would have made any difference to our overall performance today.

Sorry, but had we had a front two of Miller and Jela today, and since he left, I'd be willing to bet we'd have won the 2-2 game and at the worst, scored today.

We were still woeful defensively, but the fact remains that Jela was more isolated than the bar of soap in the home dressing room today.

Never mind eh, we still got £400k.

I agree. kenny's pace was always good in these matches. Not many teams get rid of their top scorer during the season. We will just have to pick ourselves up. This Club has always been defiant, which is why we have won leagues when written off etc; now is not the time to change that.

For a so called mercenary he showed a lot more effort and fight than any of the "in it for the team and Rangers through and through players" we had today.

Still though we could have had Drogba up front and play as bad as we did today. Our biggest weakness is our midfield.

Our defence is bad but when you have a midfield that doesn't keep possession and constantly put your defence under pressure then you are fuck to start with.

Miller was part of the team on the 2nd of jan...

this is what i was gonna say. last OF game he showed as little fight as the rest of them. he also encouraged kris commons that septic park was the move for him according to commons himself. fuck kenny.

Playing that formation with those tactics, yes.

Jelavic is not the same as Miller, and Walter doesn't seem to realise it. He shouldn't be running channels like Miller did. We need to change our formation and the way we approach the game, we failed on numerous occasions to get Jelavic involved in the game, and Walter did nothing about it.

When we brought on Healy, we saw for the first time what could happen when Jelavic is invited into the game, and they linked up - yes Jelavic fired over - but it's the way forward.

Either we play 2 up front, or we need a mobile midfield. We're so static in the middle of the part it's unbelievable. Time and time again today, Celtic made one pass through our midfield, and that was them out of the game. There is something seriously wrong with our club, and it doesn't stem down to Miller leaving.

Miller is defo a big miss in OF games, they had no answer to him. Sadly it is us who have no answers to them now

Walter needs to change his thinking, his tactics and some of his personell in the coming OF games before Celtic win the remaining 3 easily.

The fightback has to start asap

Its the negative tactics week in, week out. Cant remember a game where I was on the edge of my seat watching The Rangers and I cant remember the last time I walked out of Ibrox and thought or said "We were fcuking brilliant today". That 6-0 last week was against as poor a Motherwell side as I've seen in ages. Christ, we were absolutely clueless today. I'm not going to pick out individuls for criticism because its a team game and we were far from a team today. For me, Kenny Miller wouldnt have made the slightest difference today.

There appears to no fight, no playing for the manager and worst of all, no leadership on the park. Davie's a nice big guy and he's done a good job for us but lets face facts, he's finished - and he was finished at the end of last season.

Walter has been great for Rangers but I feel this, as with Davie, is a season too far. I really hope that Ally McCoist has his own ideas when he takes over next season because if he's a 'Walter Clone', I fear for his future.

If we win our two games in hand and beat the beggars at Ibrox, we're back to a point in front.

That I'm afraid is all I can take from today.

End Of Rant!

Play someone up with Jela then FFS it's not rocket science!

Fucking hell Miller was useful and all that but we were successful before him.

Jela needs a partner - Fuckall to do with Miller,makes us sound like a one man team.

We were successful before him, but we were missing his pace, runs and industry today, and in most games since he left.

Sad state of affairs that we're admitting this, but these are hard times.

We were successful before him, but we were missing his pace, runs and industry today, and in most games since he left.

Sad state of affairs that we're admitting this, but these are hard times.

Play someone up there beside him is that not more common sense than laying flowers at his virtual grave?

He missed plenty golden opportunities for us,Kaunas,Valencia at home,both could have changed our clubs history but he's made out to be David Villa.

Jelavic misses a partner not Kenny Miller IMO.

Shove Naismith up with him or Diouf and get Edu to fuck,may have been different,may have not.

We all want the same I guess.

Play someone up there beside him is that not more common sense than laying flowers at his virtual grave?

He missed plenty golden opportunities for us,Kaunas,Valencia at home,both could have changed our clubs history but he's made out to be David Villa.

Jelavic misses a partner not Kenny Miller IMO.

Shove Naismith up with him or Diouf and get Edu to fuck,may have been different,may have not.

We all want the same I guess.

I'm not saying he's David Villa, but there's no doubt his running and pace would have given us something we were screaming out for today.

Diouf up there - no thanks, he's lucky if he nets five a season, same with Naisy.

Jela needs a quick striker up there and we had one.

I've seen us do it many a time - beating ourselves by stupid calls.

Like it or not, selling KM was one of them.

I thought it was the wise move at the time, I'll freely admit now I was completely wrong.