Talksport

Totti

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't always have to mean that to be fair Brooke Watson Sophie from corrie isn't a lesbian in real life is one on TV and who does Jim White support then and kind of similar to chick young from BBC Scotland who days he's a st mirren fan

What? :craphead:

Drew Carey is a Bear after Craig Ferguson took him to a game.

And Jim Davidson because his old man was from Glasgow..

And i'm sure i can remember young Alan Smith of leeds, Man u, newcastle, saying his dad brought him up blue?

That is something we need more of even fifa ten and in sure others are filled with references to how much Andy Gray loves us and rightly so I must add the highest profile person I can think of who supports us is the singer Amy McDonald that's why I love her. Can any one confirm the rumours I've heard for years about Gordon Strachan being a ger as well

I used to work with Amy's Dad Jim, She used to practice her guitar and singing everynight apart from when the Gers where playing home and away she was there.

Graeme Dott and Stephen Maguire are Rangers lads. Higgins the cheating scum is a timmy bastart and Hendry is a Hearts fan i'm sure although he was in the directors box at Ibrox when we beat the scum 1-0 at Ibrox a two years back when Davis scored the winner.

Ray Wilkins also says many great things about our club so fair play to him although i'd expect that from every ex-Ger.

She is very amazing in every way in my opinion and why is everyone that's called McDonald why is there dad called Jim I personally no three of them

I didn't find her amazing when she lay into alan mcgregor over allegations she knew nothing about.

She is very amazing in every way in my opinion and why is everyone that's called McDonald why is there dad called Jim I personally no three of them

:anguish:

She sings as if she's got a pair of baws and she's an ugly bastard. Looks like a fish.

Amy-MacDonald2.jpg

I heard this aswell. Refreshing tae see someone in the public eye opening loving us.

Anyone here Brazil getting slaughtered this morning aff a fellow taig

Heard that said to Ronnie bet hes a Ger, the guy took delight in slagging him today :lol: GIRUY Brazil ya tattie muncher