***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

McCann and Bonner BOTH blamed Diouf for that incident!

:anguish:

Yeah I mean poor little Lenny was clearly innocently asking big bad Diouf if he took sugar in his tea.

The bending over backwards to this little shite in the media is beyond belief. Lemon that is.

Really? That half had me finally convinced he's the worst passer of a ball I've ever seen.

Underrated dribbler though.

He makes up for it with his first touch mate. Youth players take note - no matter how good you are, if you were born outwith Scotland you will get a game in midfield.

whittaker has no one to blame but himself for getting sent off.He was on a yellow and knew he had to be careful, going in like that you are always going to give the ref a chance to send you off. First booking was never a card, he actually moved his body away from ki and didnt move his legs at all. What the hell is he supposed to do? He cant get out of the way. Its different if he steps in front of him, pulls him back etc but he did nothing and got booked. You have to give the foul for things like that but its never a yellow card. Disgrace when you see that tackle ki i think it was put in quite early on. No card for clattering a player yet a yellow card for next to nothing for whittaker. They are trying to wind us up but for all their possession and shots on goal what have they really done? Absolutely nothing, their best chance was a mistake by edu that samaras should have buried. This is going to be a 1-0 victory to someone i reckon, diouf to score the winner and probably get sent off for his celebration but sure it will be the best sending off of his career :lol:

he's been public enemy since day one in the media, fns and players eyes, suprised much?

It's odd though, even if it wasn't Diouf I get the impression they would be against us. I bet if Souness was in the studio, he would have called it correctly. To many nodding heads analysing our games