Post a picture that made you ecstatic!

scottjf82

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When is someone going to have the decency and common sense to remove the larrson videos, before they start appearing on or being referred to on taig boards, and ultimately the national press. There is something sick about people, who enjoy the pain of others, but if the powers that be think it is ok, so be it, at least I have registered my disgust.

I came on here expecting 9 pages of great pictures and instead got 5 pages of people greeting over them!

If you don't like a photo, fine! Post one you do like!!!

exactly, far to many on here forget that those dirty fenian scumbags despise us and everything to do with us!! give them nothing

Out of order!!

No need for pish like this!

Thank you, someone that has abit of self respected, there is no fucking need for that. I could understand if it was someone who had it coming to them like Lennon or Brown but Larsson was a good player who wasn't a cheat he didn't show any of us or our club disrespect. God I'll probably get accused of being a tim now :lol:

Hey dummies oot do you remember big Jack kinnsel that owned Simons and that bird of his, can't remember her name, hot as. Good chance we know each other.

My auld man used to help run the bus fae Simons, him and a mate of his. Do you remember the game v spurs pre season and the boozer was full of Spurs fans?

article-1150564-03965C24000005DC-360_468x305.jpg

179670-hateley-backs-mccoist-to-emerge-from-smiths-shadow-at-rangers-410x230.jpg0,,5~8815848,00.png

Anything with these two :praise::praise::praise: !!!

The most Lethal strike partnership we have ever had and probably one of the most Lethal European Football has ever seen !!!

EDIT: I will never forget the goals they scored at Elland Road in "The Battle Of Britain" the season we became "THE BEST TEAM" never to win The European Cup !!!

Thank you, someone that has abit of self respected, there is no fucking need for that. I could understand if it was someone who had it coming to them like Lennon or Brown but Larsson was a good player who wasn't a cheat he didn't show any of us or our club disrespect. God I'll probably get accused of being a tim now :lol:

Larsson was a cheating, diving scum bastard

Some folk on here a knobs.

Stoney was a hero of the times, in the middle of a war, took to the taigs home turf and fought for what he believed and millions of others believed was right.

That made me "ecstatic".