Seriously. For all those with a short memory

give ur heads a shake before we start into Sir Walter.

1. He knows more about Football than we have all ever forgot.

2. He is the winningest manager in our clubs history.

3. He has been given no money, managed without a contract for 2 years and has half of his starting 11 unavailable.

So,

Shut the fuck up with the" why only 1 striker up front" Bull shit. Its because we don't have the quality in the team to play any other way without risking getting murdered at the other end of the park.

Wise up and show some support ffs.

Rant over.

that is all.

1 - It look like he has forgotten most of what he knows about football!

2 - We cant keep going on past achievments. Would you be happy to lose every game from now on because he has a good history?!

3 - No money?! This old nonsense. Take a look back through the past few years and you will be shocked just how much he has spent

I've said it before Walter Smith is a great Rangers man, a good ambassador for the club but he's lost the plot as a manager I cant wait until he's gone we needed a goal tonight he has a striker on the bench but doesn't bring him on, beyond fucking belief, too many Rangers fans still wont criticise him because of his past achievements "PAST ACHIEVEMENTS"

how long are some of you folk going to keep on sticking up for this pussy of a manager ..........gets more embarrassing the longer he is allowed to stay

he is our manager. we must show a togetherness both on the park, in the stands, in the media and also even on forums.

we must support every last bit of this great club to win this league.

they need us more than ever.

I think the OP has a point. We didnt have Lee, Weiss, Ness or Jelavic.

For fux sake does anyone in thier right mind think Edo ro Whittaker are up for the job in a 4 man midfield? Yes we need to show more bottle but with the right midfield, Weiss Ness Davis Diouff with jela nd Healy up front

Even the best managers outstay their welcome.

We can't just defend his actions over and over just because he has been successful in the past. His mistakes are clear to see.

He doesn't have the money he would like. He doesn't have the players he would like. But he needs to learn how to make changes to the game, both in players and formation.

I will be glad to see him leave. He has served the club well and will always be remembered, but it's time for some new blood.

We've every right to have a go at him . How many more pathetic performances are we allowed to have before its ok to bad mouth him . At full time I wasnt thinking , its ok cos smith won stuff in the past . I was too sick with an embarrasing performance . Im trying not to overreact , telling myself wev got the league n cup to win . but as long as smith continues to be scared to even try and play football against this mob what chance have we got really . 1-0 down we dont have a go we sit back incase they score again . Smith may be a legend but that doesnt mean we should accept every poor decision , poor attitude and lack of ideas to change a match .

The only thing I would accuse Walter of is not bringing a striker or two up from the 19s. If he knew yesterday Laffery and Jelavic were out, he was foolish. There were a number of factors the game never went our way.

1 Players again playing out of position

2 Diving and cheating unpunished

3 Very very weak display from another very poor referee.

5 Football ablitiy of our midfield, time and time again.

Edu and Whittaker are not really talented midfielders 5/10. Hutton for me looked more composed and assured, and sorted Lego Head out. 10/10

Davis not a natural leader, was great when we had Thomson and Mendes??? Not the role model midfielder, get Rino back here asap. 7/10

We have to win the cup final. Set us up for the run in. As motherwell showed, they think they just have to turn up to win. Lets show them.

We Are The People!!

give ur heads a shake before we start into Sir Walter.

1. He knows more about Football than we have all ever forgot.

2. He is the winningest manager in our clubs history.

3. He has been given no money, managed without a contract for 2 years and has half of his starting 11 unavailable.

So,

Shut the fuck up with the" why only 1 striker up front" Bull shit. Its because we don't have the quality in the team to play any other way without risking getting murdered at the other end of the park.

Wise up and show some support ffs.

Rant over.

that is all.

ok theres some good facts in there' BUT why does he persist n waiting to 64 mins no matter how the games going to make a sub. and why can we even get the ball up to our one striker, at one point tonight it was 13-0 on the goal attempts to celtic surley one of thems gonna go in and it did . far far too negative far 'too predictable.

He has been quite lucky in the standard of opposition he has came up against tbf. Even during 9IAR we had to endure Moore at LB for example it was painful a lot of the time. he also never really signs fluent footballing defenders, always a lot of huff and puff. Wright, Cleland spring to mins. he is certainlt not above criticism.