Diouf

Alwaysblue

Lets be frank - this imposter should never ever been allowed to pass though the doors of Ibrox stadium. He is a ned and unfit to wear the famous blue jersey. I am old enough to remember real hard men who played for our club, who would have given everything for us - from Shearer to Gough. Why we signed this guy is a mystery apart from a wind up. Send him back down the road and cut our losses. He has never performed and brings disgrace on my club

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's actually a better player than I thought he was to be honest.

I am not overly bothered if people think he's an arsehole - aslong as he performs. That's the main thing.

He is bringing a lot of unwanted attention to our club but I feel we should support our talented players not force them out the door.

Lets be frank - this imposter should never ever been allowed to pass though the doors of Ibrox stadium. He is a ned and unfit to wear the famous blue jersey. I am old enough to remember real hard men who played for our club, who would have given everything for us - from Shearer to Gough. Why we signed this guy is a mystery apart from a wind up. Send him back down the road and cut our losses. He has never performed and brings disgrace on my club

I really wonder about you.

Not done it in the last few old firm games, apart from that been a good player. Really wish he'd stop playing the bad guy, hounding referees and just show his undeniable talent on the pitch.

I really wonder about you.

Listen pal

I have been a Rangers supporter all my life and take pride in my club. Not only a supporter but shareholder, debenture holder and ex ballboy. Do not tell me you wonder about me - think about yourself and the image the club has!!!

Listen pal

I have been a Rangers supporter all my life and take pride in my club. Not only a supporter but shareholder, debenture holder and ex ballboy. Do not tell me you wonder about me - think about yourself and the image the club has!!!

Were they as slow and useless back in your day too?

Unfortunately due to our financial position, we are not able to pick and choose what players we want. To get an EPL player on loan has in my opinion been a bonus going into the business end of the season. Diouf is a quality player even although his heid is up his arse most of the time. I think he'll be an asset as we go fot Title 54.

i know i made a thread about him and the physio incident , which i stand by

but the guy has quality that the team really needs , if he had a bit more pace he would be an amazing player for us

right now he is doing only ok on the pitch imo and the only reason that is , is because when he gets the ball he gets no support and is expected to do it himself. so he cant really shine

No problem Frank.

admit he does himself no favours sometimes

and needs to concentrate on hurting teams with the ball instead of geting involved that is what they want

never performed ?

so the goal in lisbon was a off day ?

there is a footballer in there something we are running out of rapidly

I dont want to be frank i will just be myself thanks. What a ridiculous post. He has been one of our better performers and ffs the amount of abuse he has taken is fuking ridiculous. Every person has their breaking point. Everyone on here would have snapped long ago and i dont want to hear he shouldnt react hes a footballer that gets paid to play football blah blah shyt because when your being racially abused amoung other things having to keep your cool because yer a footballer doesnt come into it. He has done well and in the grand scheme of things has kept his cool really well and is performing at a good standard so i will continue to give him my full backing. And btw its not just your fucking club. Its OUR club ;)

still in europe cause off this guy ....

you need to stop reading the press and believing what ex celtic players are saying

none of our players have played well in the last few OF games. The man has ability beyond alot in the SPL, the constant chipping away from the media and that lot across the city finaly got to him. The pressures put on his sholders with so many OF games in quick succession has played into their hands, you only have to look at the shit talked about him before he even kicked a ball. OK so he can be a dick, (who can't?) but he's our dick! and for that he has my full support.

:wanker:

a ned? have you seen some of the fucking mongos that come to Ibrox every week ?

I dont want to be frank i will just be myself thanks. What a ridiculous post. He has been one of our better performers and ffs the amount of abuse he has taken is fuking ridiculous. Every person has their breaking point. Everyone on here would have snapped long ago and i dont want to hear he shouldnt react hes a footballer that gets paid to play football blah blah shyt because when your being racially abused amoung other things having to keep your cool because yer a footballer doesnt come into it. He has done well and in the grand scheme of things has kept his cool really well and is performing at a good standard so i will continue to give him my full backing. And btw its not just your fucking club. Its OUR club ;)

I understand the point AlwaysBlue is making, but have to agree with you mate. We cant pick and choose right now, Diouf has been goaded, taunted and abused in Scotland. This should not be tolerated. He has been given no protection from officials (Who in fact encourage others to foul him) incident in question, foul by Mr Black at Ibrox?? Some of the challenges on him in matches have been truly awful. Our refs are showing bias. Condemed before the sentence.

He is an experienced player, Leggo muncher is nothing to him, but it's the staff that bother him, and I commend Ally for setting that straight.

Having watched him play, he is an undouted talent, but has no support from the players around him. Ideally if Kev Thomson,Mendes and Davis were in that midfield, he would be a wonderful player, no doubt. But the system, style and players cant help El Hadji Diouf perform to his best. I quote the man, There is no "I" in team. This is a mantra he took from Big Sam.

Hopefully, we can get some players back, stop playing him up top alone, get two boys out the 19's up top and him in behind.

One Scotland, Free for all?? not if your a Black Rangers Player.

Shame

Ohh shut the fuck up.

He wasn't signed as a hard man.

He was signed as a guy who can actually play football. Something that Celtc and other teams have done their utmost to try and prevent.

Instead of reading and agreeing with the journalistic Rangers baiting why don't you actually watch the game and come up with your own assessment of the guy. doh

He's showed more passion than most, fair play - I didn’t want him in the first place, he's here now so he's now one of us. Like it or lump it as the saying goes.

We can go on all day about who was right & who was wrong on Wednesday night. If it’s true (which I think it is), and you were Ally and that incontinent prick racially abused one of our players in front of you, wouldn’t you want to boot his cunt in?

I'll be honest, if anyone called someone I know or liked/loved as a friend a 'stupid black bastard''a fcuking n***er' or even a 'dirty orange black bastard (ibrox tunnel 2-2 game)' then in any of those circumstances I would either express my point the same as Ally ('speak to my players/friends like that again and I'll break your fcuking neck') or boot the ginger fenian prick's cunt right in where he stood.

Just in my humble opinion of course.