Coisty's first signing is 'Bomber' !

Legend Bomber will start at Murray Park tomorrow at First Team Scout. He will work alongside another ex Ranger Neil Murray. This is what we need back at Ibrox people who know what it's all about. Welcome home Bomber ! :sherlock:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news. Bomber has lots of great contacts and is well liked all over the place. Murray is very well plugged in and I am sure they will do us a turn.

Pity Bomber wasn't on the bench at the last game..........................

:crabflute:

Jobs for the boys again eh?

I'd rather we got scouts who knew a bit more about the lower leagues of Europe.

Was waiting on someone posting this...theres two sides to every arguement,

So we get a scout in who knows all about some of the lower leagues in Europe but doesnt know anything about the SPL?

Paul LeGuen knew players from leagues around Europe, remind me again how most of his signings got on?

I thought it was Walter who noticed him after watching him play against us in the last 16 of the UEFA cup for Osasuna?

It was, then he asked Bomber to go watch him, and got a glowing report. I thought i read that.

Im not convinced hes a scout at all.

Jobs for the boys it does look like.

Was waiting on someone posting this...theres two sides to every arguement,

So we get a scout in who knows all about some of the lower leagues in Europe but doesnt know anything about the SPL?

Paul LeGuen knew players from leagues around Europe, remind me again how most of his signings got on?

Yes but surely there is enough people in and about our club that could do the job Bomber and Murray have been asked to do. I'd just rather we looked further from our shores for talented footballers once in a while.

If one of them is tasked with searching Europe then good. If they are only going to focus on England and Scotland then we'd be better off getting sky+.

It was, then he asked Bomber to go watch him, and got a glowing report. I thought i read that.

Im not convinced hes a scout at all.

Boys for the boys it does look like.

I'm glad someone agrees.

I didnt even know he done that, doesnt change the way i think of him.

Still a Rangers legend.

(tu)

Well I must admit that I was a bit shocked when I was told that, myself.

I wasn't there, obviously, but apparently he got the shits and gave our supporters the fingers.

He was a colusses for us, but I don't know if he will make a good scout or not.

I guess only time will tell...But he's got to be better than what we have at present...which is fuck all BTW!

Yes but surely there is enough people in and about our club that could do the job Bomber and Murray have been asked to do. I'd just rather we looked further from our shores for talented footballers once in a while.

If one of them is tasked with searching Europe then good. If they are only going to focus on England and Scotland then we'd be better off getting sky+.

I can see what you mean but i dont know why people are so obsessed with signing players from abroad when tbh the prices arent that different and if you lookk well enough you can find players here that will do just as well!

Guys like Dorrans, McArthur, Sammon etc have all moved to play at a much higher level than we do week in week out for buttons!