Rangers fan commits suicide after Old Firm game.

doddsyRFC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, what did the guy do to offend any of you?

You mean apart from being a junkie and a thief, and stabbing people?

I knew of the guy, I know what he was like, did you?

Am I supposed to kid on its a sad loss just because he's a Rangers fan?

So your glad he's dead?

Did I say I was? I couldn't give a shit about him. I don't think the world is a worse place without him though.

And I won't cry crocodile tears just because he was a Rangers fan, or pretend that I'm sad or that its a tragedy.

Did I say I was? I couldn't give a shit about him. I don't think the world is a worse place without him though.

And I won't cry crocodile tears just because he was a Rangers fan, or pretend that I'm sad or that its a tragedy.

The way your talking about him, means your glad in a way. That sentence in bold for example, and if you don't care about him then.. FUCK OFF?

Doddsy why argue with facts when you have no knowledge on the subject?

Here's a wee story about this so called great guy...

About 10 years ago the was this 13 year old boy walking down 'the line' towards monklands. He got to the hole in the wall when suddenly these two guys stopped him. They would have been 17/18 and 21. They then put a knife to the boys eye and told him to strip, which the boy done out of fear. They then cut the boys eyebrow and flung him in the burn.

The wee boy was my wee brother, who thanks to a few mates of mine got his own back.

So yeah im glad he's dead, and as i said before its only a job half done till his brother cops it.

About 10 years ago the was this 13 year old boy walking down 'the line' towards monklands. He got to the hole in the wall when suddenly these two guys stopped him. They would have been 17/18 and 21. They then put a knife to the boys eye and told him to strip, which the boy done out of fear. They then cut the boys eyebrow and flung him in the burn.

The wee boy was my wee brother, who thanks to a few mates of mine got his own back.

So yeah im glad he's dead, and as i said before its only a job half done till his brother cops it.

(tu)

No reason to doubt what you're saying. Sounds like a cunt.

No offence but you don't know what you're talking about.

yes i do and if you read my posts i state that i have experience with suicide as a family member took their own life.

It is my personal opinion on the subject. I have not been offence with my views and have offered my sympathies to the family.

So wind yer neck in

People pontificating on the rights and wrongs of suicide is just silly - no-one knows what goes through a persons mind when they are contemplating ending it all.

agreed, someone must be in a pretty bad way to want to top themself. Maybe they have tried help but cant cope anymore? No-one can make assumptions. R.I.P

Is it the North American Indians who use the phrase, "I will not judge a man until I have walked a mile in his moccasins" or some such line.

No-one on here will know what the guy was going through - we haven't "walked two yards" in his shoes..

It's a silly debate.

Leave your sympathies to his family and friends or stay out of the thread.

R.I.P.

No sympathy for people who commit suicide, and I won't feel sorry for someone and act as if it's a bad loss purely basing it on the fact that they are a Rangers fan.