***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

Never mind weeks if its his ligaments hes out for months

Hopefully it's just strains on his medial ligaments, although with that landing chances are it's his cruciate and that's a totally different story.

Poor cunt I know what he's about to go through. I got my cruciate ligament replaced a month ago.

Edu has become the new whipping boy for the support ... He might not be the best midfielder we have but just shouting abuse at him isn't going to give him the confidence to make him play better .... I constantly refer the the term 'supporter' and often wonder if we truely understand what it means !!

Edu has become the new whipping boy for the support ... He might not be the best midfielder we have but just shouting abuse at him isn't going to give him the confidence to make him play better .... I constantly refer the the term 'supporter' and often wonder if we truely understand what it means !!

He is garbage.Deserves NO leeway.

Just tonight?

He had a solid performance last week, but yeah, right enough. He has been shite this season. Completely useless tonight though.

Also, fuck this referee. Seriously.

no edu had enough time to became an ok player he fucked up every time

hope he fucks off in the summer

Guest SandyWATP

Shouldn't be here if he can't take the audience being on his back.

Shitebag

Yes, because we should just blindly support anyone in a Rangers jersey :rolleyes:

He's shit.