Thursday Is Make or Break

MartinGers93

As much as I'd love it if Gers won Europa League, it's not going to happen.I'd rather win the league and put a dagger in Celtic. Remember they're in deep financial trouble too and a season with no CL money could be dire for them. Also, it'll make it that much harder for them to get better players this summer.

the scum are hardly deep in financial trouble with a little debt or wages, we are in financial shyte yet manage to win in europe, or draw. they may need to downsize a bit but they are hardly in financial trouble

<cr>

Surely a brilliant ten weeks ? Most clubs would kill to be in our current position

aye but all things considered we really should be 20 points clear anaw that

might be wrong but i just dont see anything to be scared of with this psv team. i think we will put them out if we want to and show the right attitude playing for each other and as a solid unit. :crabflute: my prediction 2 1 to the gers. :uk: w.a.t.p

I admire your courage Brother. Walter deserves another go. When we get naisy, ness, Broadfoot and Big Jig back into that squad, We'll be buzzing. With the Big Three at the back, I think we could be more adventurous up front. Wide especially. Weiss, Wylde, Whittaker, Foster.

Diouf, good hold up player, links up great, finisher? no. I would have to dip into the reserves and bring in Kain Hemmings. Run him an hour then get Healy AND Lafferty on. Hutton in for Edu. My Team v PSV

Greegs

Weir

Boogs

Bartley

Wylde

Whittaker

Davis

Hutton

Weiss

Diouf

Hemmings

Subs

Alexander

Papac

Edu

Lafferty

Healy

Fleck

Walter deserves ANOTHER go? He never gave it a go last time!

I dont see it as a make or break game. What i do see it as is Walter Smiths possible last home European game at Ibrox and i hope he tries something completely different to what we are expecting and goes to out to attack PSV and maybe catch them whilst they are surprised.

I would hope that if were going to go out then we go out with a bang.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I dont see it as a make or break game. What i do see it as is Walter Smiths possible last home European game at Ibrox and i hope he tries something completely different to what we are expecting and goes to out to attack PSV and maybe catch them whilst they are surprised.

I would hope that if were going to go out then we go out with a bang.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

It is wishful thinking.He wont give it a go.And one PSV goal will be enough to see us put out by a very-beatable team.So hope Im wrong but........