Thursday Is Make or Break

MartinGers93

Thursday is the biggest game Rangers have had in Europe since Uefa Cup final in 2008, win this and we are in the 1/4 finals of the Europa League and a mere 4 games away from that much anticipated final in Dublin in May, lose and Walter's eager quest for European glory for The Rangers takes it's final curtain after nearly the 20th odd attempt with 2008 being his closest and 1993 closely following. If we make it through on Thursday I can only see one outcome from them on in IMHO that Rangers will go all the way and make it to Dublin and I'm not being biased when I say it. When you get that close to a final in a competition you have to believe you can win it and after the fight shown in Lisbon and the display in Eindhoven I believe we have what it takes. It's not going to be pretty and it's going to be pretty much heart in mouth material the whole way but if to make this final would just be unforgettable. I never thought ever in my lifetime I would ever see Rangers anywhere near a European final to which I feel privelige of having witnessed but to make two in 3 years makes me think that it's fate that Walter will fufil his destiny of winning a European trophy for The Rangers but only time will tell and as Thursday draws ever closer I can't help but think this is meant to be and all we have to do is believe and it will happen again.

Just Remember....... If They Go To Dublin, We Will Follow On

Much as I would LOVE us to reach Dublin and even better to win the final there, I just cannot believe this team is good enough. Hope to be proved wrong!

Hate to be negative but i agree. I dont think we,ll get past PSV as much as I would love to be proved wrong. I want the league, anything else is a big bonus.

Thursday is the biggest game Rangers have had in Europe since Uefa Cup final in 2008, win this and we are in the 1/4 finals of the Europa League and a mere 4 games away from that much anticipated final in Dublin in May, lose and Walter's eager quest for European glory for The Rangers takes it's final curtain after nearly the 20th odd attempt with 2008 being his closest and 1993 closely following. If we make it through on Thursday I can only see one outcome from them on in IMHO that Rangers will go all the way and make it to Dublin and I'm not being biased when I say it. When you get that close to a final in a competition you have to believe you can win it and after the fight shown in Lisbon and the display in Eindhoven I believe we have what it takes. It's not going to be pretty and it's going to be pretty much heart in mouth material the whole way but if to make this final would just be unforgettable. I never thought ever in my lifetime I would ever see Rangers anywhere near a European final to which I feel privelige of having witnessed but to make two in 3 years makes me think that it's fate that Walter will fufil his destiny of winning a European trophy for The Rangers but only time will tell and as Thursday draws ever closer I can't help but think this is meant to be and all we have to do is believe and it will happen again.

I admire your courage Brother. Walter deserves another go. When we get naisy, ness, Broadfoot and Big Jig back into that squad, We'll be buzzing. With the Big Three at the back, I think we could be more adventurous up front. Wide especially. Weiss, Wylde, Whittaker, Foster.

Diouf, good hold up player, links up great, finisher? no. I would have to dip into the reserves and bring in Kain Hemmings. Run him an hour then get Healy AND Lafferty on. Hutton in for Edu. My Team v PSV

Greegs

Weir

Boogs

Bartley

Wylde

Whittaker

Davis

Hutton

Weiss

Diouf

Hemmings

Subs

Alexander

Papac

Edu

Lafferty

Healy

Fleck

My mind is more on the cup final to be honest.

Too much other stuff going on domestic wise for me to be excited about Europe, and even if we do get past PSV I just can't see another final anyway.

I agree mate sunday is must win or imho the treble is their's to lose. I hope am wrong but after todays no show sunday is going to be one long day

Thought I was the only one thinking this way. Wasnt brave enough to say it out loud though. Dont like tempting fate

It will be amazing if we get past PSV this board will go into meltdown with Dublin talk if we win on Thursday.

I think if we get through we will reach the final but like someone said if PSv score I think we are out.

Can't wait for the game.

Will be tough but not impossible.

I'd rather win the cup final than on Thursday, but I wan't to win on Thursday badly.

What a confidence booster it would be knocking the Dutch Champions out of Europe and would do wonders for our co-efficient.

Would be a great achievement and another wee European trip would be just what the doctor ordered :crabflute:

I'd happily let Lennon have the treble if we won the Europa league

I couldn't.

Could you imagine a summer of the rhags full of that wee cunt's grotty gnashers holding up the SPL trophy, never mind anything else?

Plus, if we get to Dublin and so much as drop a fag packet, it's getting front-page coverage.

I'd rather win the cup final than on Thursday, but I wan't to win on Thursday badly.

What a confidence booster it would be knocking the Dutch Champions out of Europe and would do wonders for our co-efficient.

Would be a great achievement and another wee European trip would be just what the doctor ordered :crabflute:

Definitely! :beer1:

As much as I'd love it if Gers won Europa League, it's not going to happen.I'd rather win the league and put a dagger in Celtic. Remember they're in deep financial trouble too and a season with no CL money could be dire for them. Also, it'll make it that much harder for them to get better players this summer.

We need to win the league and i would take that over winning the Europa league i would like both, dont want to see that mhanky fuckpig winning anything we would also need CL money as is our situation with bank.

losing wouldnt be the worst outcome and it certainly wont be gutt wrenching if we did fail, all that aside though it would be ace to get to a final again and it would be fitting and deserved considering all our club has endured, we did it before and we can do it again with a not so great squad, everyone doubting us but we got there, it counts for nothing too some since we never won it but just to be part of things like that sorta makes other problems more bearable, its a bit away but you never know