UEFA watching

ronniemca

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They only want to see the only Scottish team in Europe get through to the Quarter finals. This is just timmy lies that there coming about us singing certain songs.

fuck sake there getting free drink and watching a game of fitbaw. You think there only here to listen to what songs we have to sing?

If you read the Scottish media and listen to tims then you might believe this??

But i wouldn't worry because it won't get sung at ibrox. FollowFollow doesn't even get sung at ibrox these days.

Riots all over Europe...racist abuse throughout Eastern Europe..stabbings in Italy...a non sectarian song at Ibrox....aye we're terrible aren't we.

Will there be Police and SFA spotters in Inverness tonight to report on their anti British/Protestant terror songs......na i didn't think so.

UEFA can lecture teams and their fans when they can start stripping teams such as Marseille of titles they bought during previous competitions. How any team can openly admit to bribing teams/officials and keep the trophy is a joke.

Get your own house in order weirdo bastards

UEFA can lecture teams and their fans when they can start stripping teams such as Marseille of titles they bought during previous competitions. How any team can openly admit to bribing teams/officials and keep the trophy is a joke.

Get your own house in order weirdo bastards

In fairness to UEFA, nothing was ever proven that there was any corruption by Marseille for CL matches. I don't know if they had the power to strip them of the title when the French FA dealt with the matter.

In fairness to UEFA, nothing was ever proven that there was any corruption by Marseille for CL matches. I don't know if they had the power to strip them of the title when the French FA dealt with the matter.

Did Brugges or the other mob not confirm they threw the game for them?

Why did the French FA deal with a UEFA competition? Stupid cheese eating surrender monkeys

Did Brugges or the other mob not confirm they threw the game for them?

Why did the French FA deal with a UEFA competition? Stupid cheese eating surrender monkeys

Someone at CSKA Moscow made claims but nothing came of it. It stunk, but if Berlusconi couldn't use his 'influence' to get Milan the cup, there was little hope for us to get a replayed final, which was being mooted at the time.

The French FA dealt with it because the bribery occurred in a Ligue 1 match, Valenciennes, I think. Marseille wanted to rest players prior to the CL.