Tims

This has probably been touched on in a few other threads, but having browsed through a few of the Tims forums there is a very real sense of fear amongst them. There is a fairly orchestrated musing common to them all about kicking up a fuss about our supporter's singing on Sunday. They are push, push, pushing hoping that someone will take notice. This time they want us to be docked points for singing songs!!! They really are shitting themselves that we are winning this league again. :D

This has probably been touched on in a few other threads, but having browsed through a few of the Tims forums there is a very real sense of fear amongst them. There is a fairly orchestrated musing common to them all about kicking up a fuss about our supporter's singing on Sunday. They are push, push, pushing hoping that someone will take notice. This time they want us to be docked points for singing songs!!! They really are shitting themselves that we are winning this league again. :D

If we get points docked for that then they should get points docked for singing IRA songs. I don't care if they have a smaller minority who do it. I don't browse their forums but it's pretty desparate if they would rather win the league by getting us docked points than winning it fair and square.

Aye, dock us points for singing songs in a cup game.

Fuckwits.

We could stay silent for 90 mins for every game at Ibrox for the rest of the season, win the title while them having all the decisions and referees going for them and they'd bitch that the grass was cut by a mason and the title should be theirs. [this scenario is not for off to be fair]

The longer those cunts don't look internally as to why they're shite, the better.

The day will come where we don't sing anything remotely sectarian, we win the treble and about 150,000 heads east of the Trongate will explode with pure jealous rage.

Nobody will have points deducted.

I tend to agree. If they start docking points for us singing. Where does it stop?

Will teams get docked points for calling the referee a wanker when he gives a bad decision at a Dundee Utd v St Johnstone game? (to me that is actually more offensive as 100's/1000's of people are sitting in a enclosed area firing abuse at a man isolated out on a football pitch with no where to hide.)

Do Aberdeen get docked points for Ibrox disaster songs?

Do Hamilton get docked points for singing about M'well fans living in slums?

Do Ayr United get kicked out the Scottish cup when they beat Killie at Sommerset for singing "up to our knees in Killie scum"?

The SFA and FIFA are opening a HUGE can of worms if this happens.

IMO i actually think playing games behind closed doors will be the first step they would take?

You just know: When the whole 'Big bad Rangers H** bastards bigots' thing comes up again:

They lost an Old Firm game :sherlock:

Within an hour or so of the final whistle on Sunday, I said to my old man and some mates that you'll get one of three things in the papers/news tomorrow - Rangers into administration, Lloyds tightening the grip or fans singing songs.

I take no comfort in being right.

Nobody will have points deducted.

This (tu)

We will have no sanctions for our singing, including closed door games. It's a can of worms nobody is willing to open. The simple fact is, if they punish us for singing, they have to justify why our singing is worse than the IRA songbook. They cannot and will not do that.

Within an hour or so of the final whistle on Sunday, I said to my old man and some mates that you'll get one of three things in the papers/news tomorrow - Rangers into administration, Lloyds tightening the grip or fans singing songs.

I take no comfort in being right.

Was it in the papers/news? Genuine question, I know Britney had his say but apart from that was it mentioned anywhere? I didn't see it on any news, I don't tend to buy papers. If it was only Britney mentioning it, it's easily - and better - ignored.

Was it in the papers/news? Genuine question, I know Britney had his say but apart from that was it mentioned anywhere? I didn't see it on any news, I don't tend to buy papers. If it was only Britney mentioning it, it's easily - and better - ignored.

It was all over Snide, so said the bears on here that listen to it anyway.

I did see it appear in a paper, albeit in a small way, and a few pro-timmy/anti Rangers sites had an article on it.

It was all over Snide, so said the bears on here that listen to it anyway.

I did see it appear in a paper, albeit in a small way, and a few pro-timmy/anti Rangers sites had an article on it.

I listened to Radio Clyde last night for the first - and last - time in my life. Utter nonsense, any Rangers fan listening to that can hear it for what it is, if they continue to listen good luck to them. The only people who take that seriously will be celtc fans, it doesn't have a widespread influence over anyone.

As I said, I don't often buy papers. The only things I saw in the papers was good news about Rangers winning (oh, and Stokes' dad telling him to put in a transfer request! :lol: ).

Pro-timmy/anti-Rangers sites can suck my banger! :D

Last year just before we won the league they were saying when we go into admin, they'll get the title :lol:

The great thing is, last season, we could have went into admin, taken the 10pt hit and still been top by more than a game. :D

They already have and are mate.

;)

I saw in the paper today that they are planning on paying a 'CUT-PRICE' £2million for Fraser Forster

<cr>

Cut - price :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully they do sign that fucking lurch look-a-like, he blamed the grass for davis's goal so can see why he would fit in with that mob.

hope they are bricking it. They were brought right back down to earth on sunday. They were all so smug and arrogant they thought all they had to do was turn up and they would win the cup easily. Now they realise that they have only won a couple of old firm games as we got our tactics wrong, nothing to do with how good they are. They also wont be as confident of a win at ibrox which is sure to be a massive game with the winner the favourite to win the title. All their old firm wins and they will be lucky if the win the scottish cup. The title is staying at ibrox and i wouldnt rule out dundee utd winning the scottish cup again. Would be hilarious if they ended up with nothing after going on so much about winning a treble!!

This docking of points nonsense originated from none other than Odious Creep, who after suggesting this in his poisonous piece that he wrote in The times,just so happened to have a conversation of one of the "Uber Timbo's" at Kerryfail Street...and the fire was lit and the flames got higher.