Big Bad Rangers fans at it again ?

BLUEDIGNITY

And so their mantra continues:

Offended by everything, embarrassed by nothing!!

About time these people took a long hard look at themselves. Surely by complaining and moaning about every little thing it will just get worse because it's seen how much it 'upsets' them.

Plus, its not like they do it.................

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange that the kafflik church are now accepting that the police are the first step in any alledged crime. Little too late for the thousands (probably more) of young boys and their families who were ignored during their sick crimes. Just another case of a dying institution trying to drum up support by jumping onto a popular topic. Sad IMO

catholic church ? who are they to call anything rite our wrong when for hundreds of years they have let abuse of children go on and to this day they still wont give the names of the priest 's involved . i will sing my anti catholic songs because i hate them and ALL they stand for

Oh Heres another one Mr Kearney for you out of the good book

Matthew 7:3-8 (New International Version, ©2011)

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Whats the matter Mr Kearney are you that bigoted that you still have your bible read to you by your priest in Latin like in the middle ages.

Have you not heard the Protestant reformation transcribed the book into different languages of the countries they were in.

Thus improving literacy dramatically and lifting the common man and woman up from a life that was no better than ignorant beasts in fields.

A life you and your church is trying to bring us back too.

Long live Liberty, Long live democracy and long live freedom of speech.

NO SURRENDER.

Anyone enlighten me here? what is their song with "soon there'll be no protestants at all" in it? It's been mentioned on many occasions but I can't say I 've ever noticed it. Then again I obviously don't spend as much time dissecting their songbook as they do ours. Thanks in advance.

Anyone enlighten me here? what is their song with "soon there'll be no protestants at all" in it? It's been mentioned on many occasions but I can't say I 've ever noticed it. Then again I obviously don't spend as much time dissecting their songbook as they do ours. Thanks in advance.

its there bastardisation of the irish nation anthem.

a soldiers song.

Please tell me this is a fucking wind up.

Na they really are criminally insane here's the rhebel version if ye want tae read it, the first wan wiz oot the gherald.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/2011/03/26/church-set-to-prepare-hate-song-dossier-as-fans-claim-cops-allowed-sectarianism-at-hampden-86908-23017130/

:sherlock:

Na they really are criminally insane here's the rhebel version if ye want tae read it, the first wan wiz oot the gherald.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/2011/03/26/church-set-to-prepare-hate-song-dossier-as-fans-claim-cops-allowed-sectarianism-at-hampden-86908-23017130/

See when they are combing through the DVD watch our 2 goals a get it right up yee.

And check out the refs performance as that puts to bed your last wee stupid bigoted campaign you had with the sfa and refs.

Please please fuck off.

They have got nowt better to do with there time ffs yet the scum fans don't sing sectarian songs or am i missing something here. Its amazing how they get cunts like George Galloway to give a wee quote and all the other fenian cunts they all stick together you noticed that. Yet when young boys are being abused its all sweep sweep among there faith they should get there own house in order fenian bastards.

to answer the OP question I think it is bad losers.

We heard Peter Kearney when the Pedophile facilitators F.C got beaten by the mighty Glasgow rangers 3 1

Then we never heard a peep from him in all the other games.

Now his team gets spanked in a cup final and his wee pal Lennon is reaching for the anti-depressants he suddenly raises his Ugly head again.

Yeah so to answer it again Bad Losers.

Is there nothing else to be concerned about? Education, alcohol abuse, homelessness, creating jobs etc?

A few songs are sung by both sides... what's the issue? Did anyone get shot? No. Geez peace ffs. (tu)

They are also bad winners as their odious manager has proved recently. A creature who they would cover up for no matter what heinous crime he committed. But then again they specialize in covering up heinous crimes at the glitterdome. :sherlock:

How many times do i have to keep saying this.

Stop moaning on messageboards and get active.

They are organised,co-ordinated and using all their contacts and influence to CLOSE US DOWN.

They are the most hateful shower of inbred bigoted bastards on the planet but unless we collectively get our fingers out our arse then they will win. They are prepared to do whatever it takes to close us down.

WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO TO STOP THEM?

How many times do i have to keep saying this.

Stop moaning on messageboards and get active.

They are organised,co-ordinated and using all their contacts and influence to CLOSE US DOWN.

They are the most hateful shower of inbred bigoted bastards on the planet but unless we collectively get our fingers out our arse then they will win. They are prepared to do whatever it takes to close us down.

WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO TO STOP THEM?

Whatever we did it would only be construed as anti-catholic sectarianism.

knife crime,rapes,drugs,murders,muggings and poverty are all major social issues that the rc church could be looking at getting involved in-not to mention their own problems that they tend to move around from parish to parish to avoid detection but they lose a cup final and only want to concern themselves about songs.

It really is unreal eh. Whats the saying something about stones and glass houses. No wonder this worlds went ta fuck man! Oh and fuck the pope!

Whatever we did it would only be construed as anti-catholic sectarianism.

Wrong Wrong Wrong.

Countering their lies is paramount.

Exposing their hypocrisy is paramount.

Opposing that church is not sectarian IT IS YOUR RIGHT as a free individual in a democratic society.

Watch this then tell me that Stephen Fry is a Sectarian Bigot.

Then tell me that this support of ours cannot find people to put that message across in the same calm and rational way that he did.