Big Bad Rangers fans at it again ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't they launch this campaign about our singing after the Scottish Cup game at the Piggery?

Oh aye, nearly forgot. They won that game.

Tits.

Celtic lose - coverage of 'anti-irish/catholic/Celtic/delete as app. sectarianism rises 1000-fold.

Why didn't they launch this campaign about our singing after the Scottish Cup game at the Piggery?

Oh aye, nearly forgot. They won that game.

Tits.

Exactly (tu)

Singing, like the refs, aren't a problem when they are winning.

Lose and we get the old, ridiculous and frankly boring stuff, trotted out.

It will never change...a persecution complex will always surface after a set-back just as it will temporarily vanish after good things happen.

And that's all it is - one huge persecution complex that will never go away.

Mr Kearney added: “We have had quite a lot of messages and emails from people who on the one hand are concerned at the singing and the tone and the lyrics, but more so on the Justice Minister’s comments.

One can only assume that Mr Kearney has not had a lot messages or emails

on the buggering & rape of catholic children.

The singing,the tone of the lyrics,or child rape?.

Which would you prefer?.

Oh Heres another one Mr Kearney for you out of the good book

Matthew 7:3-8 (New International Version, ©2011)

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Whats the matter Mr Kearney are you that bigoted that you still have your bible read to you by your priest in Latin like in the middle ages.

Have you not heard the Protestant reformation transcribed the book into different languages of the countries they were in.

Thus improving literacy dramatically and lifting the common man and woman up from a life that was no better than ignorant beasts in fields.

A life you and your church is trying to bring us back too.

Long live Liberty, Long live democracy and long live freedom of speech.

NO SURRENDER.

We now have a platform to challenge them with...... their own belief system. How simple and effective. They have been raping, murdering, child abusing savages for centuries. Now is the time to stand up and face them.

No Surrender

Will they study both sets of fans.

Catholic church molesting children since its inception.

Seriously Fuck their pope. The old gestapo can trace my IP address if they must and come visit me.

My reasons for saying fuck their pope is not because im a mad "bigot" but because the guy played his part in covering up child abuse. They are also the biggest hypocrites in the world. Going on about not using condoms meaning their flock in Africa etc end up with the death sentence effectively.

If the pope was called paul o'shaugnessy and was involved in helping a peadophile cover his tracks he would be jailed for it. Because he is head of the kaflik church, well ofcourse he wont be.

So yes Fuck their pope

:541::541:

:wink:

They're all in hiding.

Didn't you know it's a crime to be a Protestant these days?

Fkkn HATE getting called a "Protestant" a label given to ALL non rc citizens by the Pope.

In my humble opinion they are the ones protesting?? About fkkn everything. I am a free man and will worship whomever i chose, but believe me, the pish they are forced to believe is astonishing.

My dad explained it very well when I was a kid....... They pay 50p to have peadophilia forgiven with some bead rattling and then pray to his mum, to ask him to ask his dad for forgivness.

Excuse me if I missed the point??

I am not a Protestant, I am a Christian.

keep religion out of football, what is the Roman Catholic church getting involved for in the first place? Sort your own house out first, years of child abuse by RC priests covered up by the church. Dont hear them saying too much about that.

The point is almost here when Rangers fans, The Orange Order, Protestant Church representatives and politicians need to start to address this compulsive and continuous Anti Rangers and Anti Protestant campaign.

They cannot be allowed to go unchallenged any longer and I urge anyone with any influence, interest or contacts to start to fightback.

Its sickening and insulting to be targeted by such individuals, groups and organisations who themselves are perpetrators of glorifying terrorists, abusing children and manipulating the world.

There are many examples and ways in which this counter campaign can take form including some methods which will cause controversy, so be it.

The point is almost here when Rangers fans, The Orange Order, Protestant Church representatives and politicians need to start to address this compulsive and continuous Anti Rangers and Anti Protestant campaign.

They cannot be allowed to go unchallenged any longer and I urge anyone with any influence, interest or contacts to start to fightback.

Its sickening and insulting to be targeted by such individuals, groups and organisations who themselves are perpetrators of glorifying terrorists, abusing children and manipulating the world.

There are many examples and ways in which this counter campaign can take form including some methods which will cause controversy, so be it.

The Roman catholic curch has made it official, religion has everything to do with Scottish football and every other matter in Scotland it appears when they constantly stick their noses into everything that really doesn't concern them especially when they don't get their own way. Time for the powers that be to get their own house in order instead of trying to rule OUR WORLD. Oh and surprise surpise I see the lurgan bigot has had another alleged bomb threat ? :rolleyes: Kirkintilloch post office this time, they must have delivered it themselves on the way to the airport going to the 'friendly' in Basque Spain where our little friend was performing as only he could, like an animal. :sherlock:

Everytime the Catholic Church get involved in attempts to discredit Rangers Fans, we must retaliate. At the next game unfurl huge banners reminding the world exactly of the crimes perpetrated by them.

This is a fairly primitive example of the action that needs to be taken. You attack us, we'll attack you.

In Norn Iron over the years we seen various acts of protests for differing reasons including, 'Harryville', 'Holycross', 'Drumcree'.

Parity is our only demand.