Big Bad Rangers fans at it again ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4841413/Crimen-Sollicitationis-english

All banners like this will be banned nothing surer. And if you do manage to smuggle it in then freedom of speech will be suppressed instantly.

If the RC church carries on its campaign of shit stirring and investigating us then we have every right to hit back. A banner saying Crimen-Sollicitationis on it would be a subtle move and it would get people watching tv at home googling to see what it meant. If it annoys Kearney and co then it can put to them that if they put the same effort in to dealing with paedo priests others wouldnt use it as a stick with which to beat the RC church. As a wise man once said, 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'.

Thank god i was born Protestant and not a Pape.

You'd be saying the opposite if you were from a Catholic heritage. Why don't you fuckers wake up and realise that? Your 'beliefs' are simply a product of history. You had no choice in the sect/cult you claim you believe in.

If the RC church carries on its campaign of shit stirring and investigating us then we have every right to hit back. A banner saying Crimen-Sollicitationis on it would be a subtle move and it would get people watching tv at home googling to see what it meant. If it annoys Kearney and co then it can put to them that if they put the same effort in to dealing with paedo priests others wouldnt use it as a stick with which to beat the RC church. As a wise man once said, 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'.

Trust me i was in no way putting down your suggestions as i would gladly unfurl this banner myself.

You'd be saying the opposite if you were from a Catholic heritage. Why don't you fuckers wake up and realise that? Your 'beliefs' are simply a product of history. You had no choice in the sect/cult you claim you believe in.

You still have a choice to change as you get older, but for me Protestant and proud.

Were you born a knob or was it history that made you one.

You still have a choice to change as you get older, but for me Protestant and proud.

Yes you do but few change. Fact is you had no say in what is the object of your pride. Just one side of the coin.

Yes you do but few change. Fact is you had no say in what is the object of your pride. Just one side of the coin.

Can i just ask who that was directed at and in what context?

Can i just ask who that was directed at and in what context?

People like you and in the context of the retarded tribal situation that exists in the west of Scotland.

That's fine i just wanted to be sure i was correct when i told you to go fuck yourself you wanker.

Another air head who can't actually address the point. Grow up...Guffbear too.

Another air head who can't actually address the point. Grow up...Guffbear too.

You tell me to grow up and you're the wanker that writes "WHY DON'T YOU FUCKS"

Like i said...go fuck yourself you wanker.

The day i take advice from a prick like you is when hell freezes over.

I’ve read some pish on here, but that’s seriously low-grade pish.

Strangely no mention of the pro-IRA songs or 50,000 Septic fans singing that Walter Smith was a "sad orange bastard" in the 3-0 game at the piggery. Wish to fuck someone would come out and defend the fans against this constant persecution from the mhedia and certain authorities. Dont really give a fuck what the Catholic Church have to say considering the abuse they have been sweeping under the carpet for decades.

100% :praise:

but there is noone at our club willing to stand up to these "offended" individual.

Celtic FC - Ashamed of nothing, Offended by Everything

You tell me to grow up and you're the wanker that writes "WHY DON'T YOU FUCKS"

Like i said...go fuck yourself you wanker.

The day i take advice from a prick like you is when hell freezes over.

Good post mate.