Big Bad Rangers fans at it again ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times do i have to keep saying this.

Stop moaning on messageboards and get active.

They are organised,co-ordinated and using all their contacts and influence to CLOSE US DOWN.

They are the most hateful shower of inbred bigoted bastards on the planet but unless we collectively get our fingers out our arse then they will win. They are prepared to do whatever it takes to close us down.

WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO TO STOP THEM?

I'm going to carry on singing like fuck, whether they like it or not. Others can play tit-for-tat as they so wish.

I'm going to carry on singing like fuck, whether they like it or not. Others can play tit-for-tat as they so wish.

Good luck because unless you do start playing them at their own game their may not be a club to support and sing about but hey each to their own.

I will be blunt about this because it's you Casey. I have no beef with you and plenty other guys on this site but whether you agree with me or not it is this No Surrender attitude that is going to be our downfall.

No Surrender to me means being clever in our defiance.By all means keep singing but as a support we have to do much much more than just continue to sing our songs.

Wrong Wrong Wrong.

Countering their lies is paramount.

Exposing their hypocrisy is paramount.

Opposing that church is not sectarian IT IS YOUR RIGHT as a free individual in a democratic society.

Watch this then tell me that Stephen Fry is a Sectarian Bigot.

Then tell me that this support of ours cannot find people to put that message across in the same calm and rational way that he did.

Sorry i missed the point you were making. I was talking about what there fans in general would say.

But your right when there fans are mailing there church en masse which leads to investigations and comments to the press condemning us from there church then it does seem the only logical choice to get someone with a bit of clout to tell our side of the story.

I wonder what the Justice secretary, police chief and the sfa are thinking about the digs aimed at them aswel as surly after praising the crown and with only 2 arrests bthey cant backtrack on this.

ps. respect to Fry lol

Good luck because unless you do start playing them at their own game their may not be a club to support and sing about but hey each to their own.

I will be blunt about this because it's you Casey. I have no beef with you and plenty other guys on this site but whether you agree with me or not it is this No Surrender attitude that is going to be our downfall.

No Surrender to me means being clever in our defiance.By all means keep singing but as a support we have to do much much more than just continue to sing our songs.

I have no beef with you either, mate, but what we have left needs to be protected because there has already been too much eroded. Not living in the country anymore means that all I have available to me is that defiance. When you have two parties, whose membership are largely anti-British, there needs to be another alternative. Do the Scottish Protestants want that? It certainly doesn't look like it to me.

So the Tims with their (Former NAZI youth) Pope who covered up countless child abuses is now trying te tell the police how te do there job? Oh the poor wee papes. After all the murder and torture the Catholic church has been apart of since it's inception you'd think they'd learn te keep their fuckin mouths shut. Ya know like what they tell wee boys te do after their private meetings with Father O'Sodomy. FUCK THE POPE! FUCK CATHOLICISM AND FUCK THE MHEDIA FER WRITING THIS BILE!

ps I live in the states where we can still say what ever the fuck we want so get it right up ya popo.

I am too excited about my corned beef and tomato sandwich than to read what the catholic Church have got to say about our fans, so I only got up to the bit where they are going to look at all footage for songs being sand.

What are my assumptions on this?

The child protection law must be working in Scotland now and they have been forced to play with IPod's instead.

How many times do i have to keep saying this.

Stop moaning on messageboards and get active.

They are organised,co-ordinated and using all their contacts and influence to CLOSE US DOWN.

They are the most hateful shower of inbred bigoted bastards on the planet but unless we collectively get our fingers out our arse then they will win. They are prepared to do whatever it takes to close us down.

WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO TO STOP THEM?

Close us down? A bit of an exaggeration.

Just having a wee search on the web about Stephen Fry and found this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/15/harsh-judgments-on-pope-religion

It's about him and another 53 high profile people's petition they sent to the Guardian against the the Pope's visit. Interestingly their second point is about his promoting of segregated schools.

Good to see that it isn't people from a Rangers background that can see the problems in their schooling.

Its getting beyond a joke now, this is ridiculous. They just cannot stand to see us winning and use every dirty trick in the book to discredit us. I am sick to the back teeth of this but what can you do when they are so well connected, doesnt help either that its electyion time soon, watch out for the sectarian 'issue' being an election issue by the way. I, however have a cunning plan which I am going to put into action. All will be revealed in due course but it will be my best fishing expedition yet and wont involve cluttering this board :sherlock:

How many if the offended that wrote to the church will be at chapel this Sunday (if they received any letters at all)

The day we get lectured by an organisation that have carried out the horrific atrocities this mob have will be a cold day in hell

Here's the deal Kearney you stop your priests abusing children then you can comment on other sections of Scottish society ya filthy wee tramp....

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so bloody pathetic. The Church of Rome should keep their child abusing conks out of football, to paraphrase a saying. You would think they would have more important things to worry about, covering up child abuse and moving those priests around to keep them safe must take a lot of admin. Not to even start with selling off all the ridiculous amount of artwork and other stuff they own to feed the poor, the poor that they purposely keep in poverty, that they purposely keep uneducated, no forgetting their disgraceful behaviour over condoms and aids.. yes the Church of Rome, an institution to be proud of. My arse.