Next six fixtures...

Muff

Four of them away from home.

Saturday 2nd April: Dundee United, Ibrox.

Tuesday 5th April: St. Johnstone, McDiarmid Park.

Sunday 10th April: Hamilton, New Douglas Park.

Wednesday 13th April: Aberdeen, Pittodrie.

Saturday 16th April: St. Mirren, Ibrox.

Tuesday 19th April: Dundee United, Tannadice.

We will take one game at a time, but that is a tough run of away games that is going to test everyone to the max!

The split should see us play three games at Ibrox.

Hopefully we can get everyone back from international duty and if there are any injuries, they are not too serious - we could do with a bit of luck, especially at this stage in the season.

11 more games to play, everyone must be up for it and raring to go, no time for passengers. The Cup Final win will give the squad the confidence and taste of success that they needed, and we must push on from there.

Time for everyone to stand up and be counted, starting on Saturday - which will not be an easy game. All that matters between now and the end of the season is the full-time result, not how we get there!

i think we need to win all the games to win the spl title

We just need to match or better Celtics games aslong as we beat them at Ibrox, this gives me confidence :crabflute:

After their CIS defeat, added to the majorities international defeats along with the squads 0-0 draw in bilbao, their confidence will be low, hopefully.

however, compare their next 6 games with ours and its easy to see who has the easiest.

but bearing in mind who the best team in the country is, things are looking decent from here on in!

Tricky games none the less but I can see us winning them. Will be a couple of tight games against United and Aberdeen at Shittodrie but I reckon we will get through. Dundee United are on a bit of form at the minute with only 2 defeats in 21 or 22 games I think, but I still think we should beat them. Our team spirit is through the roof at the minute, so I can't see us slipping up on that factor.

What do celtics next 6 look like?

They only have 5 until the split -

Inverness CT v Celtic

Celtic v Hibernian

Celtic v St Mirren

St Johnstone v Celtic

Kilmarnock v Celtic

Hopefully they drop some points, but the league is in our own hands and that is the main thing. We have to take care of business.

Four of them away from home.

Saturday 2nd April: Dundee United, Ibrox.

Tuesday 5th April: St. Johnstone, McDiarmid Park.

Sunday 10th April: Hamilton, New Douglas Park.

Wednesday 13th April: Aberdeen, Pittodrie.

Saturday 16th April: St. Mirren, Ibrox.

Tuesday 19th April: Dundee United, Tannadice.

We will take one game at a time, but that is a tough run of away games that is going to test everyone to the max!

The split should see us play three games at Ibrox.

Hopefully we can get everyone back from international duty and if there are any injuries, they are not too serious - we could do with a bit of luck, especially at this stage in the season.

11 more games to play, everyone must be up for it and raring to go, no time for passengers. The Cup Final win will give the squad the confidence and taste of success that they needed, and we must push on from there.

Time for everyone to stand up and be counted, starting on Saturday - which will not be an easy game. All that matters between now and the end of the season is the full-time result, not how we get there!

only one thing to concentrate on now the SPL still waiting on your reply admin mod

I posted something similar yesterday.

I reckon if we get 4 wins and a couple of draws (at the very least) from these 6 games, and we tuck the taigs away at Ibrox, the title is ours.

They will drop points in the run in as well, and they're no stick-ons tae lift the Scottish Cup either.

As Muff says, it's time tae step up and be counted, and everyone needs tae prove tae the fans that they're worthy of that blue shirt.

We also need to do our bit by supporting the team no matter what in every game from now till the end of the season.