Muhammad Ali

Joe louis

Manny pac

Alexis arguello

Julio cesar Chavez

Archie Moore

Ezzard charles

Larry Holmes

How many is that can't see on my phone, while writing. That's off my head if I had a magazine or something there would be more, probably. Only Jcc and prob Holmes are debatable I'd say.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A class act

Not the way he treated Joe frazer

A cunt of a man

This.

Great boxer but a total prick.

Joe Frazier has always been one of my favourite boxers. Completely underrated and it's a tragedy.

A class act

Not the way he treated Joe frazer

A cunt of a man

Boo hoo. What do you care how he did or did not treat Joe Frazier?

Ali was arrogant and ran his mouth far too much, sure he went over board but as a fighter he was a different class.

Ok sorry, but off the top of my head.

Ray Robinson

Ray leonard

Roberto Duran

Pernell Whitaker

Willy pep

Tommy hearns

Marvin hagler

Muhammad Ali

Joe louis

Manny pac

Alexis arguello

Julio cesar Chavez

Archie Moore

Ezzard charles

Larry Holmes

How many is that can't see on my phone, while writing. That's off my head if I had a magazine or something there would be more, probably. Only Jcc and prob Holmes are debatable I'd say.

Jack Johnson and Jack Dempsey to

lol

Usain Bolt is by far the best at what he does. He does plenty of intense training but his event is over in 9 seconds.

Lance Armstrong was on the bike every single day, working his ass off, cycling in conditions and places most people would not even think of. And to win, what is IMO the most gruelling event and sport there is, 7 times in a row not to mention coming back from the brink of death due to cancer.

I know the basics, but what exactly did he do to Frazier?

When you get some time, go watch the thriller in manilla documentary, it's on you tube in about 6 ten minute parts. Fantastic docu, must see.

Guest SandyWATP

Usain Bolt is by far the best at what he does. He does plenty of intense training but his event is over in 9 seconds.

Lance Armstrong was on the bike every single day, working his ass off, cycling in conditions and places most people would not even think of. And to win, what is IMO the most gruelling event and sport there is, 7 times in a row not to mention coming back from the brink of death due to cancer.

Still, comfortably the fastest man EVER over 2 different events, breaking both the 100m and 200m easily.

Defying mechanics by being his height, and being able to cover the distance so quickly.

It shouldn't matter how long your event takes, he is still a sportsman who has dominated, and will dominate his events for years to come.

Still, comfortably the fastest man EVER over 2 different events, breaking both the 100m and 200m easily.

Defying mechanics by being his height, and being able to cover the distance so quickly.

It shouldn't matter how long your event takes, he is still a sportsman who has dominated, and will dominate his events for years to come.

Just like Ali and Armstrong...

Guest SandyWATP

Just like Ali and Armstrong...

Ali isn't even the greatest ever, Bolt is.

And I mean, and I know it can be said for many sports, but who actually does cycling?

Everyone who could become 100m champion, does do so, it's not like cycling where potential champions aren't aware of their ability.

Boo hoo. What do you care how he did or did not treat Joe Frazier?

Ali was arrogant and ran his mouth far too much, sure he went over board but as a fighter he was a different class.

What do I care ?

We I for one like to see champions win with respect

Joe Frazier was in a real war with Ali for those fights , probably the greatest fight ever when Ali was on the verge of quitting on his stool before fraziers corner pulled him out but he still had no class

The things he said pre and post fight was a disgrace, frazier was a gentleman and is now sleeping on the floor of a gym where Ali gets lauded with this greatest tag

Don't get me started on the name changing and the nation of Islam pish and turning his back on his country

He was the greatest at trash talking but he never even remained undefeated like Marciano etc

Look at robinsons record and you will see who the greatest was

Ali isn't even the greatest ever, Bolt is.

And I mean, and I know it can be said for many sports, but who actually does cycling?

Everyone who could become 100m champion, does do so, it's not like cycling where potential champions aren't aware of their ability.

3 weeks of gruelling cycling, cycling over 100 miles a day, at average speeds of 35-40mph, over some of the tallest mountains in Europe, crashing off their bikes at 50mph and breaking bones yet they still get up, get back on their bike and finish the race, 3 rest days in 3 weeks, getting paid peanuts compared to other sports...

Anyone who can excel at that for so long and be the best year in year out is top in my books. They are supermen.

Usain Bolt is the greatest ever in an event where the greatest ever title can change hand on a weekly basis. However unlikley, it is still possible that someone beats his world record next week. Bolt could only be considered for greatest sportsman of all time by winning multiple world and Olympic titles and shaving yet more time off his world records. Consistent world domination over many years is a different ball game. When considering track and field you'd have a more legitimate claim by throwing the name of Sergei Bubka into the ring.

Guest SandyWATP

Usain Bolt is the greatest ever in an event where the greatest ever title can change hand on a weekly basis. However unlikley, it is still possible that someone beats his world record next week. Bolt could only be considered for greatest sportsman of all time by winning multiple world and Olympic titles and shaving yet more time off his world records. Consistent world domination over many years is a different ball game. When considering track and field you'd have a more legitimate claim by throwing the name of Sergei Bubka into the ring.

Bolt will win multiple Olympic titles. He's already won 3 Olympic golds, as well as 3 World Championship titles.

He will lower his PB further in both disciplines, and will go onto secure the 400m world record.

Once he does that, there is no doubting who the greatest sportsman is.