Season Ticket renewals out

j1mgg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of getting a ST next season although I'm not sure of the pricing and what not for different parts of the stadium. I know in some places its over 18 for adults and in some its over 16 or something wacko.gif

can someone help me out with this or get me link to somewhere that shows it all?

I'm 18 in July.. I sit in Govan Rear so I'm a juvenile (under 18s). If I buy my season ticket before I turn 18, will I get it for a juvenile price?

Im 15, my birthdays the 3rd of september, im sure if your birthdays after the 31st august then ad still be a kid. Meaning you will be an adult and not a concession.

Thinking of getting a ST next season although I'm not sure of the pricing and what not for different parts of the stadium. I know in some places its over 18 for adults and in some its over 16 or something wacko.gif

can someone help me out with this or get me link to somewhere that shows it all?

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/UserControlled/TermsAndConditions.aspx#step4

I am honoured to be taking over from Walter Smith as Rangers Manager. As the new management team next season, Kenny McDowall, Ian Durrant and I will work tirelessly to reward you, the supporters, and to bring further success to our Club.

Without doubt however, success is not possible without you, the fans. Your support through thick and thin and your passion week in, week out are crucial to our success.

We were therefore delighted to win our 27th League Cup in the Co-operative Insurance Cup final against Celtic last month, once again showing the true grit, determination and team work which have made the last four seasons so successful.

For the last three seasons, season ticket prices have been frozen so that as many season ticket holders as possible can still support Rangers, given the current financial climate. We want to continue to make following the Club as affordable as possible and therefore have applied only the legislative increase in VAT of 2.1%. In addition you can now spread your payments over 10 months.

We know that renewing your season ticket is a huge commitment and it’s not one we take for granted. I cannot stress enough how much the players and the Club appreciate and depend on your support. You can be certain that we will do everything in our power to repay your loyalty and deliver further success to Rangers next season.

Yours sincerely

Ally McCoist

Im 15, my birthdays the 3rd of september, im sure if your birthdays after the 31st august then ad still be a kid. Meaning you will be an adult and not a concession.

Hmm :(

I'll see if I can somehow get a juvenile season ticket in Govan Rear for another season. :lol:

I expected to be an adult then someone told me if I buy it before I'm 18, I'll get it as a juvenile in Govan Rear! So I'm not too fussed if I end up paying for an adult one I guess!

I'm 18 in July.. I sit in Govan Rear so I'm a juvenile (under 18s). If I buy my season ticket before I turn 18, will I get it for a juvenile price?

i did that when i was turning 16 but cause it was in before my birthday got a weans ticket. Also felt like a boss when they did a thing that kids in the club deck got drawn to walk round the park before a game, and i had turned 16, walked round feeling like i had fucked the system haha

I just got an email saying 'Thank you for renewing'

I never opted to renew or anything, I'm thinking of not renewing as I'm missing more games due to work and I'm struggling to afford it. Says the first payment is coming off next month, shouldn't I have to consent before they take a liberty and do this?

Hmm :(

I'll see if I can somehow get a juvenile season ticket in Govan Rear for another season. :lol:

I expected to be an adult then someone told me if I buy it before I'm 18, I'll get it as a juvenile in Govan Rear! So I'm not too fussed if I end up paying for an adult one I guess!

Price Band General Criteria (specific exceptions apply)

Juvenile Under 16 years of age on 1 July 2011

Juvenile in Govan Rear Under 18 years of age on 1 July 2011

Concession Aged 16 or 17 on 1 July 2011

Concession 65 years or over on 1 July 201

I just got an email saying 'Thank you for renewing'

I never opted to renew or anything, I'm thinking of not renewing as I'm missing more games due to work and I'm struggling to afford it. Says the first payment is coming off next month, shouldn't I have to consent before they take a liberty and do this?

Did you pay Direct Debit this season?

If so it was stated they will auto renew