Season Ticket renewals out

j1mgg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid that 4 months DD last season and I've just got a letter thanking me for renewing. <cr>

Do they just start to take the money every month or do I need to tell my bank?

I'm sure this is a stoopit question but it kinda threw me when I got the letter thanking me for renewing. :rolleyes:

I paid that 4 months DD last season and I've just got a letter thanking me for renewing. <cr>

Do they just start to take the money every month or do I need to tell my bank?

I'm sure this is a stoopit question but it kinda threw me when I got the letter thanking me for renewing. :rolleyes:

You are right it is a stupid question; you should know the money will be grabbed and siphoned off before you can blink!

Seriously; the direct debit continues every year so you do not have to do anything unless you do not want to renew, although I haven't a clue how it is cancelled.

This will be my 4th year in a row now, can i still get priority on CCS if i ask to move seats or does that count as a totally new ST even though it is the same Rangers no. ?

I wouldn't imagine so mate

I'd be raging if it didn't continue to ur new seat

I wouldn't imagine so mate

I'd be raging if it didn't continue to ur new seat

I'd expect changing seat wouldn't cause any issues - given I've been told my seat is not guaranteed so could get moved to another :anguish:

I'm in the Main Stand and it looks like mine is going to be £592.50 (monthly repayments of £59.25 over 10 months).

Either that or 4 monthly payments of £138.50.

Considering I've just been made unemployed, I'm going for the over 10 months option. I know that means I'll be paying £38 or so extra, but meh.

:crabflute:

Got form in this morning and just going to stay with the 4 monthly direct debit (at least they have got rid of the £15 DD charge they applied)

Noticed on my form though it still has my old mobile number and no email address, whats the best way to get them to update this especially as going onto the CCS this year to make sure they let me know when payments etc would be taken.

I thought there would have been a way logging online with my ST number bt doesn't give me any options.

Season ticket is up £8 to £433(not including the £5 online fee)usually pay it off in one go.

Could somebody give me information on the DD 4 month price, do you just pay the same amount as the season ticket price ie £433? Or is there any extra costs? I noticed there was a £15 DD charge removed from last year, was that the only extra charge?

If it's only the £433 in 4 monthly installments, would be better off especially if there is no £5 online fee. Hmm...

I've been told that they've scrapped the charge mate.

Either way, I'm holding off until there's some clarification on the takeover situation. SDM can sweat it out for my measly £457.

Can someone post up the ST prices for each stand ? My shifts at work have finally been sorted and I can make the games at 3pm on a Sat now :) so I want to pre-book a ST but want to know how much it is for each stand.

Also, any idea on the chances of gettin a seat in the Main Rear ?

Cheers :).

You are right it is a stupid question; you should know the money will be grabbed and siphoned off before you can blink!

Seriously; the direct debit continues every year so you do not have to do anything unless you do not want to renew, although I haven't a clue how it is cancelled.

(tu) Cheers mate.

Can someone post up the ST prices for each stand ? My shifts at work have finally been sorted and I can make the games at 3pm on a Sat now :) so I want to pre-book a ST but want to know how much it is for each stand.

Also, any idea on the chances of gettin a seat in the Main Rear ?

Cheers :).

There's a few empty seats around me mate in the Main Rear Block B.