A win's a win but...

Amac9

We really need to improve our performances if we are to go on and win the league. There are no two ways about it, we can't keep scraping over the line like this.

Tonight was a massive game and the three points is all that matters. I would have took a scrappy 1-0 win before kick off and I'm delighted with the three points but like it or not, if we keep playing like this every week we will eventually pay the price.

I know there are injuries and we are having to put out a makeshift side but that does not excuse the fact that we still can't put 5 passes together, don't close down the opposition and let them have the majority of possession. Against St Mirren on Saturday everyone should be fired up with the chance to go top of the league, get in and about St Mirren, start on the front foot, press the all over the pitch, get the ball down and create chances.

In our last two games we have been bailed out by two pieces of brilliance from the best striker in Scotland and hopefully he is fit enough to play because without him we lack any real quality or presence up front.

thought we looked better, naisy and most were up for it and we did win, working a makeshift defence with edu right back, i know you dont want excuses mate and no one looks a dead cert for the title, its 1 nil v aberdeen which is never easy really so considering everything ill just look on the positives, 3 points and a banging goal, clean sheet, fukk aye.

From now on I'm going to drink before, during and after every Rangers game because my nerves are shot to pieces.

Agree with that

Wtf happened at the end? Near shat myself when I thought the ball was rolling right past McGregor

We were a bit better tonight - I think Whittaker is growing in stature by the game.

We should have had two penalties.

My distaste for Calum Murray is growing by leaps and bounds with each passing game. Wish the SPL would take pity on the man and give him a white cane and shades already.