***Post Split Fixtures***

StayWestFree

Anyone know the stats of who has been handed extra away games after the split in the SPL since they started the split , I remember it is ridiculously in the tims favour , want to shut them up before they even get started tonight , heard enough of their shite over the last few days :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like last season when we played Motherwell at Ibrox :rolleyes:

I'd rather be away on the last day of the season - better atmosphere and banter.

Haha did we?, just ignore me , talking shite as usual , I have the memory of a goldfish :(

Run in looks good to me, especialy that the three games in the middle of the split as we will be playing before them on each occcasion, see how they enjoy the chase!!

one omission i can see, when are they playing Inverness? should this not be played before the old firm game in view of maintaining the integrirty of the seasons fixtures? hmmmm I will await Mr McBrides comments.....

I am disgusted that they have the huge advantage of being at home on the final day, depsite them only having 2 home games out of their 7 remaining fixtures, the SPL have somehow managed to give them a home game to finish off, and as it looks to be going to the wire, give them a huge advantage of an easy home game while we are away from home.

I can only take comfort in that, before Game 38, we have 4 out of 6 games at home while they have 5 out of 6 games away, which could mean the last game is completely irrelevant if we are able to win all our home games plus our trips to Tannadice and Fir Park, and we could in fact sew the title up at home against Dundee United (how sweet) on May 10.

When we won the title in 08/09 we had Dundee United away (a venue where we had struggled terribly until that game) and they had Hearts at home.

They could only manage a 0-0 draw at home.

hope to fuck we win the league! would be amazing to be able to go to killie, win the league then go to the after party at ibrox if there is one uk.gifuk.gif

if not ill just go home for a good piss up party0012.gif

Walters last home game on a tuesday , fucking joke

And ANOTHER away game to finish , so much for us lifting the trophy at ibrox in the final game

We lifted it at Ibrox last season.

probably about as good as we could have hoped for. Good to get the 3 hardest teams we have to play all at home. Also from my own point of view i am delighted that 2 out of 3 home games are not on sundays as i dont go to games on sundays for religious reasons. celtic being at home on the last day is irrelevent as i think we will have won it before then. Just a shame the dundee utd game wasnt on the wed with the celtic hearts game on the tues night as i think that is the time we will win it as i reckon hearts will take points off them. Would have been good to see walter lift the title at ibrox but as long as he lifts it it doesnt matter where he does it. Would be funny to win it on the last day though with the tims being at home, another operation tango??? :craphead: