Rangers face new UEFA charge

fraser77

Let me get this straight

If TBB wasn't sung, which I'm certain it wasn't and I was at both games, then we are to be banned for singing songs that have not been banned.

Uefa are using a report from an organisation who watched it on tv, unless they send people to every game in Europe.

I'm sorry but this charge will never stick, it wouldn't stand up in court where it will end up if we are punished over this.

It's like someone being charged with breaking a law which doesn't exist after being told on by a 5 year old.

It's laughable

Yes it is laughable but you have to stand back and look at what is happening to European people in general and see it in the light of what we do to ourselves.This FARE is basically a bunch of "other races" who have no interest in anything other than furthering their own racist causes.All of Europe's Capitals are in decay through immigration and multiculturalism to the extent that English people are now a minority race in London.The supporters of sellik are just another left wing minority group who see themselves as being the victims of bigotry and sectarianism.They spew their bile out on us and what I worry about is the way that the UK has allowed itself through political correctness to be held to ransom by minority groups.UEFA follow this political correctness ideology and we are likely to be made scapegoats for a minority group with a false agenda.In the 21st century its worse to be called a racist than a murderer.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For United Kingdom

Piara Powar<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-width: 0px;">Kick it Out<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-width: 0px;">PO Box 29544, EC2A 4WR London, United Kingdom<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-width: 0px;">Phone: ++44- 20-7684 4884,<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-width: 0px;">Fax: ++44- 20-7684 4885<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-width: 0px;">Email: Info@kickitout.org<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-width: 0px;">Web: www.kickitout.org IS THIS THE SAME MHOB ? AND THEIR CONTACT DETAILS ?

Jim White pretty much backed him into a corner with that one, poor show jim

Anyone with half a brain would've said "no" or "not that I heard".

We've got the spokesman of the RST confirming that sectarian signing happened live on fucking SSN.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

FARE - UEFA Partnership

spacer.gif210.jpgLogo of UEFAs "Unite against Racism" Campaignspacer.gif210.jpgRivals Greece & Turkey unite against Racismspacer.gif210.jpgWayne Rooney gets behind the campaign during CL season 2007/08spacer.gifEuropean football’s governing body has forged a close relationship with the Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE) network as its anti-discrimination partner. UEFA has given considerable financial support toFARE in recent years, and both bodies have cooperated in staging events, issuing publications, and using the massive public and commercial platform of Europe's biggest football matches to press home the message that racism must be challenged in all areas.

The start of the football season 2001/2002 was also the promising kick-off for a new partnership between the governing body of European football, UEFA, and organisations fighting the problem of racism in football. At the annual UEFA Gala in Monaco, CEO Gerhard Aigner, presented its charity cheque for 1 million Swiss Francs to Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE), which was accepted by Juventus and France defender Lilian Thuram on behalf of FARE. The presentation of the UEFAcharity award was recognition of the achievements of the cross-European work of FARE. It was also a vital step to sustaining anti-racist practices in countries where progress has been made, and developing new work in nations that are suffering problems. The idea to campaign against racism in and through football was much less accepted back in January 1999, when the FARE network was founded. Fan groups, anti-racist NGOs and migrant and ethnic minority organisations from 14 European countries had come together for a seminar in Vienna to discuss the widespread neglect of the problem. <br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-width: 0px;"><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-width: 0px;">Besides awarding FARE with their charity cheque, UEFA started to work actively with FARE, which included, for instance, the familiarisation ofUEFA venue directors and match delegates with racist symbols inside stadiums. 2002 saw further progress: FARE assisted UEFA in issuing a 10-point plan of action, which offers national associations, clubs and leagues a set of practical guidelines designed to prevent and combat racism in the game. UEFA also introduced a scheme to support anti-racist projects to be implemented by their 52 national member associations.

UEFA has also organised two major conferences on tackling racism in European football, in London in 2003 and in Barcelona in 2006. Two "guides to good practice" have been issued alongside the ten-point plan and European football’s governing body has funded anti-racism initiatives at Euro 2004 and Euro 2008 and supported grassroots activities across the continent.

spacer.gif

Interesting ( Partnership ) ffs

Anyone with half a brain would've said "no" or "not that I heard".

We've got the spokesman of the RST confirming that sectarian signing happened live on fucking SSN.

What a fucking muppet. No wonder I hate the RST.

There wasn't any though..

Fuck'em, this will get thrown out on appeal. Having a quick dip into the Fenian forums I really do think they would have nothing to talk about it wasn't for us giving them stories to get off on. :lol:

ther was no sectarian singing , apart from the odd few singing fuck the pope and the vatican to follow follow but that isnt sectarian imo ,

build my gallows isnt sectarian neither is billy boys if you take out that line and i dont even recall us singing it

All the 'we'll sing what we want' crowd look even more stupid now.

This could fucking sink us.

And why do people still think Jelavic might have failed a drugs test? Do you not think the fact he has played since those rumours started that it's quite clear he hasn't failed anything.

This goes way beyond a timmy-like email campaign. It is the latest chapter in a co-ordinated strategy to heap pressure on our club. It follows on from concerted attacks from certain elements in the press, often targeted at some of our key players, accusations of a great conspiracy by the "establishment", allegations of bias against the SFA, SPL, referees and officials. And now pressure on UEFA to act on allegations of inappropriate behaviour by fans even when UEFA officials reported nothing of any consequence! Why? For what reason? Who will gain from such a co-ordinated strategy?

I think its easy to see what is really behind this, the timing is everything.The ultimate aim is to make us look as unattractive a proposition as possible and scare off any potential buyer.Trying their hardest to limit our avenues of income and ultimately kill the club as competition for their beloved mhanks. All done under the cloak of anti secterianism.

This has been coming since the famine song complaint by that prick in Donegal and the dignified silence has come back and bit us on the arse big time.

We are actively being targeted by this organisations they are solely focussed on us. If we beat these 2 charges i hope uefa turns round to this mob and asks some serious questions about them.

Dont hold your breath mate.

This ban won't stick end of.

If it did how can uefa stop us all going to games abroad?

Imagine we got Real Madrid and had 20,000 bears spread across the bernabeu when we are banned!!

I'm not sure we'll get Real Madrid in the qualifiers :pipe:

The champions leeeg is nuffin without rangers so we should withdraw and see how they feel with the crowds we bring and ecpnomy for other countries and that......................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This ban won't stick end of.

If it did how can uefa stop us all going to games abroad?

Imagine we got Real Madrid and had 20,000 bears spread across the bernabeu when we are banned!!

UEFA would know and the ban would be extended

The champions leeeg is nuffin without rangers so we should withdraw and see how they feel with the crowds we bring and ecpnomy for other countries and that......................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sober up.