Can we tackle the REAL problem?

another stupid post that clearly fits the label of " tim accusation "

And as our usual brain dead Tims on here you can't answer the simplest of questions.

What songs are sectarian.

come on...back up yours,your teams and your Irish friends allegations

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that.

fenian is not sectarian but pointing to you as a person who hates our loyalist traditions and songs.

theres nothing i hate about it and yes its part of the traditions .....BUT in 2011 there is no place for it in football ground across the country .there is no way eufa are going to let this go now, the police are putting people in the crowd at the old firm game. wakey wakey , its over , we just cant do it anymore . do you think if eufa catch us again the penalty will not be much harder?

do you not think this club has enough problems on and off the field without the supporters adding to them?

IF/WHEN the takeover goes through , do you think:

1. its attractive to a buyer who is losing home gates in europe now with the possibility of further action if we dont stop

2. what type of player vcan we attract if we dont stop this and get banned from europe ?

time for the small minority fans to do the right thing

What can't we do anymore....freedom of speach you mean.

We attracted laudrup,Gazza,Thern,Negri,Amorusso etc when we sang worse songs than now.

I will not stop using my right to freedom of speach when i've done nothing wrong.

We are being charged with sectarian singing........WHAT SECTARIAN SINGING???????

That defence is a bit silly. Self-applying something to take away the power of the word doesn't make it any less offensive.

Just watch 'Boyz In The Hood'.

What is silly about calling someone what they call themselves.

What can't we do anymore....freedom of speach you mean.

We attracted laudrup,Gazza,Thern,Negri,Amorusso etc when we sang worse songs than now.

I will not stop using my right to freedom of speach when i've done nothing wrong.

We are being charged with sectarian singing........WHAT SECTARIAN SINGING???????

Bottom line is: that argument is futile and useless.No matter what you,me and thousands of other think about the decisions of Eufa,the ironic and sarcastic based Famine Song,TBB

and other chants meant to rouse the crowd,players and wind up rivals,unless the edicts can be rescinded the only thing which has to be done is to stop the minority singing the songs which they know will harm the club.

There is no point complaining to Uefa,blaming others in the "they do worse" whinging.The response should be to target FARE and flood them with careful and polite complaints about everything that could possibly be legitimatly judged as racist in football support,clubs,grounds,fans etc;there are so many examples.We are being targeted by this organisation so we should set our sights on them and give them ammunition to lok for other targets or just obstruct their biased branch of its organisation.

You're all a bunch of fucking morons who can't spell.

exclamation.png

• User 1873Graeme banned!
  • Banned from: Topic: Can we tackle the REAL problem?
  • Ban reason: abusive beyond the pale
    as a newbie he's too argumentative NOT to be a Nonce FC fan.
    yes - an Earl Haig if ever I've seen one.
    Banned
  • Banned until: 15 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

Do u know the problem here. Half of this board are being sensible. Stop sing tbb and famine. Or as I have previously suggested. Change the fuckin words and give it fuckin laldy. The other "we will sing what we want" till someone else are pulled up are completely missing the big point. Uefa will quite happily fuck us cause we only play in Scotland. To them we are the easy target. So if u sing those words we will be fucked out of Europe. End of.

However. I was at ibrox fir psv game and as far as I heard there were no banned songs sung. So someone is trying to move the goalposts. We should be targeting this issue. Not sing what we want.

We should drop npor completely. It's obviously a target. We should stop the add ons to follow follow. We should sing hello hello rangers boys Celtic scum. Famine song? I know it's a Piss take we could change the words and still take the piss.

So my message. Change the words. Get Bain involved. Get a songlist published. Drop the FTP stuff. THEN we can point the searchlights over at the glitter dome and cough while pointing.

Take this scenario. Shipment murdered hundreds. Did Fred west point over at him and say what are u targeting me for? Murder is still murder. Banned songs are still band songs.

CHANGE THE FUCKIN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give up ffs. Your pathetic and very easy to see through.

Its amazing posters you never even knew existed on this site all come out in force when there is a tax issue or the issue of songs.

Maybe im just a cynical person :rolleyes:

TBH RFC i don't know what the fuck is going on at admin towers , you see it , i see it and everyone else can see it also , everytime they are accused , they hit " don't yoy know te forums rules" stinks of a rancid Beast always running and grassing at every oppertunity cause there pyuur offnded by the h*** and that.

TBH RFC i don't know what the fuck is going on at admin towers , you see it , i see it and everyone else can see it also , everytime they are accused , they hit " don't yoy know te forums rules" stinks of a rancid Beast always running and grassing at every oppertunity cause there pyuur offnded by the h*** and that.

The good men at Admin must be busy, they are normally on the ball.

Tax cases and singing its their speciality mate :sherlock:

The good men at Admin must be busy, they are normally on the ball.

Tax cases and singing its their speciality mate :sherlock:

Yeah they are normally quite good when it come to them infiltrating but as you say its always the takeover thread , or the singing threads and IMO some Beasts are on here with posts into the 1000's

im sitting here shaking my head in disbelief at orangeclement and rfc52

ayrshirebear73 - thankfully you are one of the few who can see the harm it does and are talking sense. if only the minority can see this we wouldnt be in this situation

And here is me thinking you only joined on the 6th and all your posts are in the same threads and you have started no topics ...

If you are so upset why not come and shake your head at me at my office in Dundee , you can come round with your Rangers top on and we can have a discussion over a nice hot brew ( i have tea and coffee here or water if your not a stimulant kind of guy

And we call them paranoid...?

Some people on here need to take a grasp on some semblance of reality.

:rolleyes:

Well maybe you can explain why TWO Uefa delegates have PRAISED our support in the two games where the alleged offence took place ?

No

didnt think so ...

:rolleyes:

Well maybe you can explain why TWO Uefa delegates have PRAISED our support in the two games where the alleged offence took place ?

No

didnt think so ...

No. I can't explain that.

Just in the same way you can't really pinpoint who the so-called 'tims' with 1000's of posts are. :rolleyes:

EDIT: What I should say is I can't explain the fact that the delegates praised the support then this charge drops in our lap just as the probation is coming to an end.

Obviously there has been a complaint made by another person or persons or organisation.

But this thread has taken more turns than Cooper against Ilves Tampere.

So you're telling me that guy gets a 'caution' for calling someone a clown and you totally ignore all the fenian, tim comments from other fans towards more than one person in this thread.

Did Muff not sticky a post talking about those type of words accusations will not be tolerated? Have you warned all those people? Doubt it.

Talk about biased moderators.

Watch out mate you will get a warning for that use of the word 'clown'

(tu):mutley:

joined on the 6th of when ? check again ? thatll be the 6th of last month then ?

i dont post very often , only post when i feel strongly about something . would never think of starting a thread ever on a forum to be fair. but i feel i should have the right to voice my opinion especially when it effects me ( not being able to go to the european games) without stupid comments being thrown back.

unfortunately popping over with my rangers top on does not fall into the dress code in my office, in fact i dont wear one to the games , nor a scarf.

now that comment will send you into overdrive no doubt , but ill tell you what if there is any doubt ill give you a £500 bet that i could turn up with my season ticket book . would you care to take me on ? now while you ponder that and reflect on your silly comments please enjoy your tea or coffee. mines is chilled water until 5pm when i will change that to a cold tennents lager in the trades where your welcome to pop along with the £500 . cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers ;)

I'll take the burn :)

Not at all , i can understand not wearing colours to games , the abuse i get here in Dundee is unreal (sectarian at that i may add) so perfectly understandable especially if you have kids etc as well .

The Trades ? Tennants ? i'll give that a miss thanks :P

p.s it was a friendly invite you understand (tu) i'm a lover not a fighter :)

You do have to admit though that it is suspicious when you only see the same names cropping up in threads that the Bheasts would love and i'll admit that sometimes we do go over board (tu)

The other problem on here is if u don't agree with singing the banned songs you ate dismissed as a tim. Or the date u joined is thrown up.

I have read this site for a while. Prob about a year. Joined very recently. Had a season book for fifteen years. Not had one last find cause I work the shittiest shift pattern known to man so I pick and choose the games I go to. Not missed a home European tie for years though. I support with every breath and attend when I can.

If u are asking me. I'd suggest the sing what we want brigade are the tims in disguise cause they seem determined to fuck us by singing.

What's it gonna take?

Banned from away games?

Closed doors at ibrox?

Banned from Europe?

Points deducted in spl which gifts THEM the league?

Or maybe getting the supporters to unite behind a new song book? Get the monkey off our back. Then quite rightly we can finger point at cough at others. Draw a line in the fuckin sand. Step up and play.