To all you I prefer England/N Ireland

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want Scotland to win and all that but dont really get that bothered about it.I also only kid on to like England just to annoy all the Inverness fans up here they go mad over it.When it comes to Rangers and Scotland though its Rangers all the time for me.

Exact same, I like to see N Ireland/England doing well but I certainly don't support them more than Scotland which some on here certainly do.

Who has said they want N.Ireland or England to win over Scotland? from a personal point of view I hate all international football with a passion and hate the Tartan Army so much, that I don't even care if Scotland win. Them and the fucking media.

Who has said they want N.Ireland or England to win over Scotland? from a personal point of view I hate all international football with a passion and hate the Tartan Army so much, that I don't even care if Scotland win. Them and the fucking media.

Plenty have said it on here. As I said in the title it's to people who prefer other countries to their own which I've seen a lot of on here.

Plenty have said it on here. As I said in the title it's to people who prefer other countries to their own which I've seen a lot of on here.

I've never seen that.

What I do see a lot of is people assuming that because you don't want Scotland to win (and your a Rangers fan) you automatically wan't N.Ireland and England to win.

Maybe that's what you think?

I don't either, they'v became Englands B team, its pathetic. International football should be scrapped altogether.

Hey now, don't over-represent yourself.

Englands B team is much better than Scotland. :lol: :lol:

i remember sitting watching the scotland game against france in paris and when mcfadden scored i felt nothing it was as if i was watching some conference game or something.international football is pish.rangers only.ftp

Eat that your no worse than the plastic fucking paddys!!!

And what? A support who a fucking want and whoever says anything can take a flying fuck. Scotland before any other country, but does that make me a plastic paddy because I want other british teams to do well? Where you at hampden when scotland were playing republic potato brigade? Were the scotland fans not singing 'we hate Rangers more than you?