To all you I prefer England/N Ireland

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't give a shit about Scotland, never have and never will. The same goes for England, Northern Ireland, Spain, Germany, Brazil or anyone for that matter.

In football, I support The Rangers, and only The Rangers - no-one else matters.

When it comes to other sports I am not going to support or like someone just because they are Scottish.

I dont like scottish people supporting england or NI over scotland but each to their own!!

I love scotland games, wish one or 2 of the qualifiers this campaign were on saturdays so icould get a good weekend out of it

I dont like scottish people supporting england or NI over scotland but each to their own!!

I love scotland games, wish one or 2 of the qualifiers this campaign were on saturdays so icould get a good weekend out of it

Even if they have roots out with Scotland?

I don't support anyone, I was born in Scotland, but I couldn't give a shit how they do, and I don't watch them.

Not getting at you, but I don't have time for people who support Scotland over The Rangers.

Even if they have roots out with Scotland?

I don't support anyone, I was born in Scotland, but I couldn't give a shit how they do, and I don't watch them.

Not getting at you, but I don't have time for people who support Scotland over The Rangers.

Well as i say each to their own but its just something that bugs me, england are the team i love to hate i dont have anything majorly in for them i just dont want them to do well as their support and the press around them really fucks me off!

I dont see why people see it as supporting scotland over rangers because they play at different times and in different torunaments so you cant really have one over the other,, dont see why people cant see it that way. Old firm fans take great offence to the tartan army, probably mostly coz of the media surrounding it as when you see a group of drunken scotland fans wearing kilts and pishing all over the place on tv they make it out as if its a big harmless laugh but when its fans of the old firm its one big evil sectarian war. Not fair really and i can see why people wouldnt like it, i just enjoy the atmospher around scotland games as its more of a day out and it doesnt come around so much

I dont know many english football fans, but does it happen there that die hard fans of certain teams will refuse to support the national team becuase they will be supporting players who play for rival clubs?? Do these attitudes exist in england?

Same goes for any country really, do hardcore barca fans get behind the national team or sit back with this stubborn attitude and refuse to cheer when iniesta scores the winner in the world cup final because the teams goalie and captian is a real madrid player??

Being honest when Scotland score I don't get the same joy as a Rangers goal.

For example I wasn't going off my head when Scotland equalised against Spain but when we scored against Valencia I went mental.

If a Rangers player scores for Scotland I add more to my celebration.

You just said the football was tragic! :lol:

I never meant it as the actual football was tragic. I was meaning the whole idea is just shite. How could you go toe to toe with your biggest rivals one week then play with them the next. It just doesn't add up imo.