To all you I prefer England/N Ireland

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I support Scotland but I hate the tartan trannies.

If Scotland are playing then I want them to win but personally I don't really enjoy International Football.

I also support British sportsmen(Haye etc).

I agree fully with this.

I hope you never sing God Save the Queen then the national anthem of our country seeing as you can't bear to show any allegiance.

God Save the Queen is your national anthem, like it or love it

This.

And when it is the World Cup or Euro Championships, I'll support the British team. Which is usually England. And if they aren't in it then I support who ever I have money on.

International football is utter pish. I hate it when the season gets stopped because Scotland are playing teams like Brazil in friendlies.

(tu)

Bit hypocritical that in the thread title you've exclaimed your preference for England/N Ireland..

Then you go on to lambast anyone else for doing so?

Edit : Tried to be clever and backfired. doh

Only have love for Rangers. Like to see Scotland do well but the tims who play for Scotland puts me off. Have an admiration for Spain but, not glory hunting, simply love there style of football and like Barcelona, I love the to see the team who plays football in the best possible way win tournaments (tu)

This is pathetic tbh , I don't support the Scotland Rugby team does that mean im not Scottish ? the only reason being is i have no fucking interest in Rugby , i hate the sport . If someone has no interest in International football then whats the difference ?

fucking pathetic tartan trannie

This is pathetic tbh , I don't support the Scotland Rugby team does that mean im not Scottish ? the only reason being is i have no fucking interest in Rugby , i hate the sport . If someone has no interest in International football then whats the difference ?

fucking pathetic tartan trannie

(tu)

(tu)

Thats said as someone who SUPPORTS the Scotland football team :lol: its a choice , its not fucking mandatory , i hate the holier than thou Scotland fans . i mean half them were fucking booing the team against Brazil ffs need to sort themselves out before having a go