Players You Don't Like

Broxi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I've seen messi he's threw himself to the ground so easily its shocking he likes a wee kick out at others as well he's just petulant people go on about ronaldo being spoiled messis reactions at times are disgraceful in my opinion. Its not really conduct I'm happy to see from the best player in the world.

As for Rossi Texasgers he did what he felt he had to do I read he always felt more italian than American anyway don't no if that's true or not but Italy are a better footballing nation at the moment as well like it or not the US could well become a super power in our game in future but for the moment there not. Almost everyone who has a choice would rather play for Italy.

Can I get your opinion on Freddy adu then.

Every time I've seen messi he's threw himself to the ground so easily its shocking he likes a wee kick out at others as well he's just petulant people go on about ronaldo being spoiled messis reactions at times are disgraceful in my opinion. Its not really conduct I'm happy to see from the best player in the world.

As for Rossi Texasgers he did what he felt he had to do I read he always felt more italian than American anyway don't no if that's true or not but Italy are a better footballing nation at the moment as well like it or not the US could well become a super power in our game in future but for the moment there not. Almost everyone who has a choice would rather play for Italy.

Can I get your opinion on Freddy adu then.

It's when he goes around saying "I'm American everywhere except the pitch" that rubs people the wrong way. The way he handled the situation left alot to be desired.

He also acted like a mega-twat when he scored against us in the Confed Cup- totally different from when Podolski scored against Poland for example...

I didn't no he was so proud to be an American in every other aspect of life but while it is sanctimonious and not a proper way to behave for anyone but he did the right thing for his career in my opinion he needed to play at the highest level he could and that's right and fair he's a better player than most Americans are they don't even really like football in general. Its what the fourth biggest over there behind baseball amerian football and basketball as well am I correct in saying this.

Hounding a referee demanding that a player should be booked should also be illegal. Somehow Xavi and co ALWAYS get away with it :rolleyes:

not a fan of xavi either.

i like iniesta though.

messi is the best in the world but a horrible sportsman