Killie tickets

Davie2909

I was at the rangers ticket office today they said you couldn't do that! Absolute useless cunts!! Getting some tomorrow these will sell out rapid!

Moral of the story never listen to the Rangers Ticket office mate

Killie are selling to Rangers fans Directly 01563 545310 i called and got 2 no problem extra £1.50 to be posted to me recorded delivery

Rangers end or killie end??

The website says they are selling rangers end from their club shop.

Moral of the story never listen to the Rangers Ticket office mate

To right they also told me they had Dundee utd tickets for tomorrow! Got over there guy said nah we've had none all day! Fucking joke ! Had to phone Dundee direct and get them through them !

Cheers for the heads up mate, rep'd also!

Called and ordered 3xTickets for the Rangers end no problem at all however they can't send them out apparently because of the Away application form, so needs to be signed for and picked up. Gonna nip down on Saturday morning to pick them up from the Killie Shop, hopefully it will be a day for celebrating :D

Cheers for the heads up mate, rep'd also!

Called and ordered 3xTickets for the Rangers end no problem at all however they can't send them out apparently because of the Away application form, so needs to be signed for and picked up. Gonna nip down on Saturday morning to pick them up from the Killie Shop, hopefully it will be a day for celebrating :D

No problem mate. Im hoping we are having a party that day :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: