Opinion poll on this development

Sheikh Salim

Opinion poll on this development  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the committee are acting in the best interests of themselves or the club?

• The club
    • Themselves
    • Not sure what the hell to think now

self preserving bastards that have done Fuck all for the club in 3 years, only to find 25 million quid as the takeover is about to be completed.

Did AJ not say he wasn't getting paid for this, and that he was looking forward to resigning once the takeover was complete, so he could get back to being a fan? And they didnt quite say they had found 25 million quid, as I see it anyways. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, I just think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Obviously this club is crying out for a takeover, so much so that I think a lot of fans would be willing to take a chance on Whyte, myself included, but it could well be a case of out of the frying pan...

The current board should be ran out of town, the last 3/4 years no money, no ideas, no communication with the supporters, and no defending our corner, then just when they're about to lose all there privelages, hey presto, we can find 25 mill, fuckin charlatans the lot of them

Did AJ not say he wasn't getting paid for this, and that he was looking forward to resigning once the takeover was complete, so he could get back to being a fan? And they didnt quite say they had found 25 million quid, as I see it anyways. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, I just think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Obviously this club is crying out for a takeover, so much so that I think a lot of fans would be willing to take a chance on Whyte, myself included, but it could well be a case of out of the frying pan...

the PR coming from being our chairman surely carries weight. Plus he may just feel a power trip. A power trip which is a false one i might add

What do people slagging off the committee think they are actually after though?

The salarys they get are F#ck all compared to what they can get elsewhere and they are all getting abused by us left right and centre.

They could all walk away and sell their services to consulatncies if that was what they really cared about?

Why go through the public abuse?