***The Rangers vs. Bheggars Thread***

Muff

we need to come flying out of the traps when we come out in the second half. This result suits celtic, it DOESNT suit us. We need to win this one. We have been the better team but we havent created a lot of good chances. Only takes one though. We havent got loads on the bench to change things unfortunatly if we dont get that goal soon or even worse the scum score.

Samaras will go off at half time, he has been rubbish.

Stokes will come on for them and provide more movement to trouble our back line.

We really needed to make our dominance count in the first half ... hopefully just more of the same from us in the 2nd half but this time with a goal to solidify our position.

We have had more of the ball, but need to make better use of it. Too many long punts. To my mind Wylde, Naismith and Edu look lost. We can win this game, but Celtic will make changes at half time. Who knows what WS will do?

We have had more of the ball, but need to make better use of it. Too many long punts. To my mind Wylde, Naismith and Edu look lost. We can win this game, but Celtic will make changes at half time. Who knows what WS will do?

I would agree with this....think Naisy can do alot better then he is today

Im happy with the way we have played in the 1st half, obviously a goal or 2 would have been better, if the tims sneak a goal it will be an injustice

We've done ok Madina...but some of our players need to wake up (Edu..Naisy)... Let's hope we can get a goal right off the bat second half!

Edu off & Hutton on 2nd half for me...bit more guile in midfield needed imo! (tu)

Weird!Almost word for word what Im just after saying(actually used the word guile).The only thing we differ on is I would stick Fleck on(tho I would happily take Hutton).Having Edu out there is like playing with 10.He is sorely lacking in everything(especially confidence).

Weird!Almost word for word what Im just after saying(actually used the word guile).The only thing we differ on is I would stick Fleck on(tho I would happily take Hutton).Having Edu out there is like playing with 10.He is sorely lacking in everything(especially confidence).

(tu) Would take Fleck too mate, but I just think we need to have someone who is capable of attacking & defending. Not sure Fleck is that man...unless you put Naisy inside a bit more & have Fleck wide! Fleck would be great alongside Jelavic imo! ;)