Right then, let's see how FARE react now...

Senna

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've was considering sending an email but was going to wait until after Sunday.

A few of my mates (killie fans) who were at the game last night were absolutely astounded at the level of abuse, sectarianism and IRA singing from the scum.

Well done to all bears who've sent in complaints, however I suspect the various organisations will treat them with some contempt, they'll just see it as tit for tat.

What they do take notice of is people who have some respect or authority in society, MP's,lawyers,churchmen, university proffessors and such.

We need another Pastor Glass, someone who is unafraid to stand up to the attacks on our traditions

You wouldn't, by any chance, have a certain Mr. Donald Finlay's email address :P ?

Kick it out is the English FA. Show racism the red card is SPL one. Someone on herr mentioned that when they phoned the fare offices.

But good work.

I mentioned this a few days back. I returned a call to Show Racism the Red Card earlier today and they clarified their position - they are an educational organisation and have no remit to deal with complaints in any regulatory capacity.

The misinformation regarding what they can and cannot do was handed to me by kickitout.

Dont you thick hateful bastards realise that the SFA, FARE etc. have more intelligence than your average H**. They will know straight away that this is an orchestrated campagn and will laugh at you. I am only telling you this to save you time and embarressment. Look guys, your site is full of hate and bile just like your songs, why dont you just copy Celtic and sing 'songs of hope and joy' and you'll get no trouble.Please dont reply to this as I know you have some really sick bastards on your site and therefore I will not be tuning in to see their filth. ps I am sure most of the Rangers support is OK but you need to sort out the hateful bigots.

Just a tad ironic that your post contains sectarian language.

Dont you thick hateful bastards realise that the SFA, FARE etc. have more intelligence than your average H**. They will know straight away that this is an orchestrated campagn and will laugh at you. I am only telling you this to save you time and embarressment. Look guys, your site is full of hate and bile just like your songs, why dont you just copy Celtic and sing 'songs of hope and joy' and you'll get no trouble.Please dont reply to this as I know you have some really sick bastards on your site and therefore I will not be tuning in to see their filth. ps I am sure most of the Rangers support is OK but you need to sort out the hateful bigots.

Away back to Torbett Towers and molest some kiddies you filthy Bheggar!!

:uk: WATP

Your typical Beggar strikes again.

Someone throw him a bone

Dont you thick hateful bastards realise that the SFA, FARE etc. have more intelligence than your average H**. They will know straight away that this is an orchestrated campagn and will laugh at you. I am only telling you this to save you time and embarressment. Look guys, your site is full of hate and bile just like your songs, why dont you just copy Celtic and sing and you'll get no trouble.Please dont reply to this as I know you have some really sick bastards on your site and therefore I will not be tuning in to see their filth. ps I am sure most of the Rangers support is OK but you need to sort out the hateful bigots.

'songs of hope and joy' like this one "London,Belfast,Donegal,soon there will be no Protestants at allL" That little ode to ethnic cleansing is the worst song anyone has sung,EVER!!

Well done Jimmy

I have just send a second complaint I already emailed fare previously mentioned the absue the British army received during the Emirates cup .

There was a thread on this previopusly by Blue Peter I think, the more complaints put forward the better.

If we don't highlight it will always be just our problem.

I can't say I like this tit for tat approach but can't see any other way round this.

Bluepeter9 can have the credit for that one (tu)

FUCK THE POPE, THE IRA, NEIL LENNON AND THE ROYAL MAIL (tu)

Do you think we'll be taking morality lessons from a club that harbours paedo's anytime soon?

Taigs - offended by everything, embarrassed by nothing.