Right then, let's see how FARE react now...

Senna

Just rattled off an email to FARE, the SPL, the SFA and Kick It Out about the mhanks anti-protestant and illegal IRA singing last night.

Wonder who I'll hear back from?

Already got an acknowledgement email from the SFA saying they'll pass it on to the relevant authorities.

edit: also, I CC'd Celtic's press office in the one I sent to the SPL.

Well done mate, take a REP from me. (tu)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you thick hateful bastards realise that the SFA, FARE etc. have more intelligence than your average H**. They will know straight away that this is an orchestrated campagn and will laugh at you. I am only telling you this to save you time and embarressment. Look guys, your site is full of hate and bile just like your songs, why dont you just copy Celtic and sing 'songs of hope and joy' and you'll get no trouble.Please dont reply to this as I know you have some really sick bastards on your site and therefore I will not be tuning in to see their filth. ps I am sure most of the Rangers support is OK but you need to sort out the hateful bigots.

You know fine and well you will be back in to check your post you length. You lot hate Rangers more than you love Celtic, that much is clear. Enjoy the vigil tonight, light a candle for me.

Dont you thick hateful bastards realise that the SFA, FARE etc. have more intelligence than your average H**. They will know straight away that this is an orchestrated campagn and will laugh at you. I am only telling you this to save you time and embarressment. Look guys, your site is full of hate and bile just like your songs, why dont you just copy Celtic and sing 'songs of hope and joy' and you'll get no trouble.Please dont reply to this as I know you have some really sick bastards on your site and therefore I will not be tuning in to see their filth. ps I am sure most of the Rangers support is OK but you need to sort out the hateful bigots.

Just remember to not mistake the candle for a priests boaby - don't stick it up your arse.

Hehe, 16 members, 40+ guests watching this topic, waiting to see what we'll get back or what happens.

Shiting it is maybe a step too far, but some folk are clearly worried.

I heard Alec Salmond advising David Cameron to GO HOME AND THINK AGAIN

We tell the plastic paddys the famines over why don't you go home?

What's the difference?

Think FARE will be interested?

The difference is Cameron, for all his faults, will not act like a wee fucking wean and bitch, greet, moan, complain, run and tell his mammy that some nasty people were singing at him.

My email to the relevant authorities:

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to bring the following to your attention.

I recently watched an SPL match between Kilmarnock and Celtic FC.

On watching the game it was very clear from the sound coming from my TV that there were some very distasteful songs coming from the Celtic supporters.

Songs glorifying the IRA (a terrorist organisation!) and anti - protestant songs could clearly be heard throughout the match.

I would assume something would be done about this or at least mentioned in the Press. But thus far I have heard nothing of this.

I feel this should be something which should be investigated. This sort of behaviour has been going on all season and for many years.

As a society are we saying it's ok to sing and praise a terrorist organisation which have killed many innocent people?? I would certainly like to think not!!!

I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

xxxx xxxxxxxx

If they keep this going I am going to write a voice of complaint to the Scottish Government as I am a Veteran, HMForces of 17 years and getting severely monked of with this ,lets keep going with the complaints , I have allready complained to the Press association with regards to some of the accusations withing the Mhedia, so If I hear any support for the IRA or any abuse of the Armed Forces I will start emailing again .

This is the only way to beat this, and it may just work and have them investigated you never know.

I would even consider taking it to my local MP and also to Central Government to the Defence Minister . Keep Britain United and Follow Follow.

To quote Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto from the film 'Tora! Tora! Tora!'

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The Rangers support have had enough and cheeks are no longer turning.

The Ambulance Chasers have started this - we will finish it.

To quote Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto from the film 'Tora! Tora! Tora!'

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The Rangers support have had enough and cheeks are no longer turning.

The Ambulance Chasers have started this - we will finish it.

Until a lot, lot more of us do it though, I kind of feel like I'm pissing in the wind.

No replies of note from anyone yet either.

Post relevant email addresses and i will also send emails.

info@scottishfa.co.uk

enquiries@scotprem.com

publicrelations@celticfc.co.uk

info@kickitout.org

enquiries@farenet.org

If you do write to FARE, fill out the wee form they have on their site, here: http://farenet.org/default.asp?intPageID=7&intArticleID=2449

It'll make them take notice, and it's harder to ignore if we do what they've asked.