Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos drops Spanish Cup under wheels of bus

Real Madrid players had been celebrating winning the Spanish Cup before Sergio Ramos' mishap

REAL MADRID'S Sergio Ramos will now forever be known as 'Butter-fingers' after the stopper dropped the Spanish Cup under the wheels of the team bus.

The capital side were celebrating their 1-0 extra-time win over arch-rivals Barcelona when the mishap was caught by TV cameras.

As the bus travels along the main street, lined by thousands of jubilant Real Madrid fans, Ramos is seen on the top deck holding the giant trophy aloft.

However, his joy soon turns to despair as he lets the cup slip from his grasp. He and his team-mates can only look on in horror as it tumbles to the road and is then driven over by the double decker bus.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/weird-news/2011/04/21/video-watch-the-moment-real-madrid-star-sergio-ramos-drops-spanish-cup-under-wheels-of-bus-86908-23076866/

:lol:

On the subject of Sergio Ramos, is it me or is he getting increasingly aggressive towards a bunch of lads with whom he won the World Cup not twelve months ago? I know it's a rivalry but he's always trying to fight Barcelona players.

On the subject of Sergio Ramos, is it me or is he getting increasingly aggressive towards a bunch of lads with whom he won the World Cup not twelve months ago? I know it's a rivalry but he's always trying to fight Barcelona players.

Noticed that as well, Arbeloa as well, every tackle he went in for you nearly always saw his studs showing.

Passion, maybe?

It's a rivalry... would you want Whittaker to stop being aggressive in Old Firm matches if Scotland won the World Cup, just for that reason?

It's a rivalry... would you want Whittaker to stop being aggressive in Old Firm matches if Scotland won the World Cup, just for that reason?

I'm not talking about passion and determination. I'm talking about dirty, dangerous tackles, stamping on people on the ground and generally going around looking like he wants to punch people.

I'm not talking about passion and determination. I'm talking about dirty, dangerous tackles, stamping on people on the ground and generally going around looking like he wants to punch people.

It was Arbeloa that stamped on Villa.