Rangers trio on terror alert

MarathonMan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true maybe all those gloating and claiming they wish the bombs would go off will wise the fuck up and realise that a football rivalry isn't worth a letter bomb under any circumstances, was only a matter of time till some nutter from the dark side started his own campaign ...

...picture of this?

Sadly not, mate.

I reckon McCoist is one of the targets. There has been grafitti daubed all over the southside in recent weeks such as 'McCoist will hang' and 'McCoist RIP'. Strangely enough this hasn't been reported in the press. One would be forgiven for thinking they're working to an agenda...

Contact of mine at a big national paper said that both the fuzz and the media are sure that it's a rogue nutter behind the ones to Lemon and the Quintessential Codpiece and they nearly got him last time.

Wonder who's behind these ones...it's all getting a bit out of hand.

Let's see how many of these are called sectarian though, bet it's none - can't be offending the offended now.

Will believe this when I see it. The media have to take some responsibility for some of this, by assisting in whipping up the rivalry more than it is already. I dont just mean in this instance but it has been the case for many years, but hey as long as they sell their papers eh?

If this is true maybe all those gloating and claiming they wish the bombs would go off will wise the fuck up and realise that a football rivalry isn't worth a letter bomb under any circumstances, was only a matter of time till some nutter from the dark side started his own campaign ...

Maybe they can have a wee banner too?