You all slagged off Super Lee

Dennis

I am going to save this page. Just for when Lee comes back and the abuse starts flowing again.

Both Edu and McCulloch chase the game, passengers for the most part. The difference is Lee doesn't shit himself from a tackle.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right you ya wee maddie, you trying to tell me that Lee is as bad as Edu :sherlock:

No, but he is still shite!

Never, a holding midfielder, never captain material. Cant tackle, poor positional sense... shite, just like a number of our players!

No, but he is still shite!

Never, a holding midfielder, never captain material. Cant tackle, poor positional sense... shite, just like a number of our players!

He is alot better than you and others give him credit for.

He is alot better than you and others give him credit for.

And nowhere near as good as this ridiculous 'super, kaiser, enforcer' Lee tag.

He is pish, Edu is even worse... both should be binned!

And nowhere near as good as this ridiculous 'super, kaiser, enforcer' Lee tag.

He is pish, Edu is even worse... both should be binned!

Next season with Whytes money maybe, this season we miss him badly.

Super Lee is the unsung hero. He sits in the hole with decent positional sense and a lot of dig in his game. He contributes with passing and the occasional screamer. However, I'd rather he was a squad player and asked upon when required. But in the circumstances of our financial position, he's the best we've got.

What happened to Edu? He's been shite lately, I do remember him being a decent player and not the clumsy mess he is now. Get Kyle Hutton in there.

He has been told to play like Lee McCulloch and is obviously a quick learner, although he will have to add giving away stupid free kicks to his range.