Lennons reaction at full time

Dennis

He's like the wee boy who hits the other wee boy then runs to the teacher when the other wee boy retaliates. I won't lose any sleep over him or his antics, he brings all this trouble on himself. He needs to accept that he has certain responsibilities as a football manager but, he's far too thick to realise this, that's the problem :chopometer:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the man has no self respect, all during the game you could see him swearing his mouth off, and then he does that at the end.

He's just asking for trouble, ive never seen any manager act the way that little rat does.

(rat being a fucking complement)

If the police really are reading our post then please take note to some of these posts!!!

That cunt Lennon causes a major upset to our support with his behaviour yet he just gets away with it which annoys us even more

Lennon is a fucking wanker who puts himself in a position to be hated, you would never see any other manager pulling this stunts he pulls and getting away with it

Thing is when we win the league I can't wait to see him crying

All in good humour? Radio Clyde are a fucking joke as well!!!

Thats his way though, acts the victim, then when he does it, it's all in humour.

spunk bag is what he is.

Sky sports news just reported Lennons gesture

He sums up the problem most have with Celtic fans. He's told about Smith's opinion about the penalty and all he can say is "have they not had a penalty against us when the ref wasn't even looking, where's Smiths argument there? blah blah blah" and he says it in such an aggressive manner.

They never stop going on about the past, never let go. I fecking hate him.

Just heard him saying on the radio that his cupping the ear gesture at full time was just humour ... he really can't help himself can he :dry:

So, he has the whole country on red alert, cops breaking down the doors of people saying nasty things about him on their computers and an extra 1000 at the game because of the tension surrounding him...... and he just want's to have a wee bit fun by noising up the people who are supposed to be making the attempts on his life ?

Does anybody else see how fuckin ridiculous this whole scenario really is, or is it just me ?

Just heard him saying on the radio that his cupping the ear gesture at full time was just humour ... he really can't help himself can he :dry:

Maybe those young footballers who posted about Lennon during the week were doing it in humour?

Does that make it ok or a sensible thing to do?

Well in Badger with the censorship(not sarcasm)

I'm sure If I had been threatened with petrol bombs the first thing on my mind the next time I was in public would be to inflame the situation doh

Death threats have no place in football if indeed it is about football..who knows? Maybe he's upset someone else.

Either way Lennon you're a dickhead.

Threats that involve you which will ultimately affect your family and you go and stoke the fire,fucking imbecile.

The World was watching and instead of feeling sorry for you they probably left thinking you're a stupid ned.

Hopefully all this dies down but your idiotic actions today don't exactly help you or your family.

So, he has the whole country on red alert, cops breaking down the doors of people saying nasty things about him on their computers and an extra 1000 at the game because of the tension surrounding him...... and he just want's to have a wee bit fun by noising up the people who are supposed to be making the attempts on his life ?

Does anybody else see how fuckin ridiculous this whole scenario really is, or is it just me ?

No, you're not alone M8. (tu)

But the Mhedia won't see it that way