Vladimir Weiss

RFCstuart

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he's wearing a normal t-shirt in this one.

that's what i'm saying. you see the pics where he's in a gers top, someone must've gave him it. it would've been brilliant if he actually turned up in one. :craphead:

He was oot and aboot glesga last night, seemingly he was in some nik. still had the same t~shirt on :lol:

guy's a legend! after the takeover, he has to be a priority signing! :weiss: :praise:

Doesn't let you save the picture, raging

You can but it still has his name all over it :(

If ou still want it go to the picture and right click and then go to "view image info". The page info wndow will open and if you go to the media tab and scroll through the list until it comes up the picture that you are trying to save in the box at them bottom. Then just click save as and save it.

Sorry thats a kinda rubbish description of how to do it but hopefully it makes enough sense to follow :lol:

My mates pal was in his flat a few months ago, He says the wee man is fucking crazy, When he's not tanning vodka straight he's doing the helicopter with his banger :lol:

Btw my mates pal is Kevin Bridges lol, It must be very hard to believe but trust me I am serious.

Love Weiss would love to see him back with us next season! :praise: :weiss:

Couple of my pals got a picture with him before the game apparently his burd is some bit! :crywank:

Is that her beside the lassie wae the red jumper on?, im sure he was posting pics of her on twitter a while ago haha

smzzf6.jpg

Was singing 'Glasgow Rangers Champions' outside the ground after it :D Was absolutely brilliant to see, my mate and nearly everyone else there asked him "are you coming back next season?" and he said "hopefully mate" then it was back to "Weiss will tear you apart again!" top guy :D !

Ally make yourself into a bigger legend your first signing as the new rangers manager f*** how much just do it we dont care - you cant go wrong.:weiss: :praise: Sell Edu and his car as a bonus and his house .

Anyone know why the manky mob had there backs turned to the pitch at half time???

I thought that cunt that dressed up at the pope at Scottish cup game, was back.

or is it one of there pointless protest's AGAIN!?

They have never been original man city with the poznan they had pinched after the polish fans in unison did the jump backwards

they have lowered themselves to copy it .

We had the huddle what next riverdance !