alexander is just as good as shagger.

krissg910

Alexander is a great keeper but Shagger reacts quicker, commands the box better , better distribution , and imo should have been on the shortlist for spl poty

Alexander's distribution is streets ahead of McGregor, agree with everything else.

Neil Alexander is a terrific goalkeeper, a total professional and someone I'm proud to say plays for the Rangers.

How many times a season do you hear a commentator say "world class save from mcgregor"? Fucking rakes :lol:

Without the blue tinted specs, I genuinely believe shagger is a world class keeper. Love the guy!

this i admit mcgregor played a blinder today and was the difference between a draw and a defeat but he has had some stinkers aswell this season

bit of perspective needed in this thread

Also silly to compare the two when Alexander has never had a longer run in the team than 2 months

He's also been fortunate/unfortunate that whenever he's played for us, he's very rarely had a game where he's been continually tested by the opposition

Hands up I have said on many occasions to sell Shagger.

He's the better shot stopper without a shadow of a doubt.

If the takeover goes through I would love to see him stay.

i'll admit to this as well, ive said a couple of times to sell mcgregor as alexander is capable of filling in but if it wasnt for mcgregor we would be out of the title race, maybe even long before now.

i never said he was as good as mcgregor though. I still think if alexander become our no.1 then he'd be the best in the SPL