I can't wait for this takeover because...

NessFTW

We wont be 20million in debt.

The debt problem is vastly overstated, the term loan does not hinder us that much and it's terms are not that onerous.

I'd much rather spruce up Ibrox, Auchenhowie and strengthen the team with any new investment while keeping the term loan on the present terms.

If any new owner mortages any or both of our two main tangible assets then we'll be f*&ked for generations.

The debt problem is vastly overstated, the term loan does not hinder us that much and it's terms are not that onerous.

I'd much rather spruce up Ibrox, Auchenhowie and strengthen the team with any new investment while keeping the term loan on the present terms.

If any new owner mortages any or both of our two main tangible assets then we'll be f*&ked for generations.

the man has a point. be careful what you wish for.

... because I am fed up hearing people who know fk all about how to run a business, run a company, do a takeover, work with the banks under difficult situation or even how deals are structured, pontificate about whats happening. Once it over we can talk about FOOTBALL again!

Looking forward to seeing threads just about the team again, too much about the takeover and that prick Neil Lennon.

Will be good to get a bit of money to hopefully get Weiss back as well! Looking forward to the "transfer warchest" as the papers keep calling it!

because i cant handle spoilt fans expecting too much in the big games anymore, i cant stand the comments on our poor squad and the same posters come on after a big game and slate that same squad, i want a bit of normality back, i dont know if a new owner will change that though, you never know