Cuellar

Alwaysblue

deffo but he left and that aint allowed i think, hes a mercenary and other things off the top of my head, it would benefit the club but once you leave thats it, in it no :blink:

yes come back carlos all is forgotten we should also try get hutton back and maybe lee wallace

...................................mcgreagor.........................

hutton..............cuellar...........boogie/bartley............ wallace

a strong defence would take us to 4in a row

Boogie has not been that fantastic or available and he is welcome to try his luck elsewhere same as Carlos, same as Hutton, we don't need them, plenty more out there happy to use Rangers as a way to European football and making a name. Papac/Weir, that is the kind of player we need to replace, a solid and quiet pro happy to plod along week in week out, Rangers should be producing someone like that from our youth, someone who will be in the team for the next 5 years. Bartley would be here for a season or two then his agent would be pimping him to Blackpool or Sundercity Amalgamated.

Don't get me wrong, I want us to buy Bartley if the price is not too steep, but Rangers can only afford to have mercenaries in the attack not in the defence. Our defence begins with a Rangers man in McGregor and in front of him we ought to have another four home grown Rangers boys playing for the team and the colours not just the cash. I'm all for strikers like Jela and Miller being in it for the dough -nothing wrong with the motivation of a good salary- but I think it takes a wee bit extra to push a team on to greater things, otherwise, well, look at the English Premiership, it's full of well paid pros who will rarely ever win a single thing. Arsenil, Mank City, Liverpoop PAston Villa?

Would love to see it. He loves the club, and I know people well say why walk away then, but he wanted to progress his career further at the highest level, can't blame him. The only chance will probably be if we sell Bougherra for £4m and use that money. Cuellar and Bartley as CBs would be magical :drool:

Would love to see it. He loves the club, and I know people well say why walk away then, but he wanted to progress his career further at the highest level, can't blame him. The only chance will probably be if we sell Bougherra for £4m and use that money. Cuellar and Bartley as CBs would be magical :drool:

The highest level you mean as a bit part player that could not hold down his position in a middle of the road EPL side.

The highest level you mean as a bit part player that could not hold down his position in a middle of the road EPL side.

He didn't know he would end up being that at the time Villa came calling did he :anguish:

(tu)