Kerrydale street halfwits forum

How fuckin sad are they, they have at present 268 pages and counting about Glasgow Rangers, is that to see what players we are interested in so they can kickstart their famous scouting programme, or are they just fuckin obsessed with everything Glasgow Rangers ha ha ha

How fuckin sad are they, they have at present 268 pages and counting about Glasgow Rangers, is that to see what players we are interested in so they can kickstart their famous scouting programme, or are they just fuckin obsessed with everything Glasgow Rangers ha ha ha

You must be obsessed about them to be checking up on them.

:shifty:

You must be obsessed about them to be checking up on them.

I went on to see what they were saying about the galloway thing, and only commented about the pages they had on us fuck sake, away you and shite in yer fuckin hat , CLOWN

I went on to see what they were saying about the galloway thing, and only commented about the pages they had on us fuck sake, away you and shite in yer fuckin hat , CLOWN

Shite in yer hat LOL.

are u mad?

Is this george galloway a take it? What has this infuriating chunt been saying now?

Who you fucking talking to ya prick, say that to ma face and al smash it for you

Ironic considering we have daily threads on them and a thread in general football and sports at almost 200 pages on them. :anguish:

This is true, the most ironic thing i ever saw on here was a thread titled "timmy lurkers on here" and then a link to kerrydale street where they were discussing what rangers sites to come on to just to see what we are moaning about!! The irony was most definately lost on the rangers fan who lurked on a celtic forum and then decided to post their findings on here, it really is pretty sad

and yet here you are clogging up the forum with another thread about them !

I'm sick of seeing or Reading anything about the scum , I don't give a fuck about their fans , their club , or their shitebag manager so can we all just give it a rest for fuck sake !!!!!